Lea Valley HFT is currently still scheduled for this Saturday. However storm 'Dennis' is due this weekend, it is currently a Yellow warning if this remains the shoot will go ahead. However if this is increased to a Amber warning then the shoot will be cancelled. A final decision will be made on Thursday and we will update this post. Fingers crossed we see you all on Saturday.