last nefta winter league at york today

Discussion in 'Hunter (HFT) & Field Target (FT)' started by TREV RYN, Mar 15, 2015.

1. TREV RYN

TREV RYN Well-Known Member

skelmanthorpe ,west yorkshire,emley moor ftc
    firstly thanks to York ftc for a great course for the last round, they were all good rounds for the season, thanks to all who took part,
    a special well done to Neil Hague on winning both the silhouettes and the main over all top shooting flower [ should of got you a round of applause at the shoot sorry flower] there's some photos on nefta web site of all the winners please have a look.
    thanks to all who shot the winter league with out you all it wouldn't be possible
    thank you;);););)

2. johnnyboy

johnnyboy Member

Club:
    Redfearns... Thanks Guy's
    Just like to say this was my first NEFTA winter league and now I am Hooked.....Been superb... every single event different and totally captivating. To everyone involved both organisers and combatants, I would like to convey my thanks and appreciation, what a terrific 6 months and can't wait for next winter now.

Many many thanks

John;)

3. eyewitnesss

eyewitnesss Government Spy

Club:
    Redfearn FTC
    Great shooting Neil you deserve it with all the practice you do it just shows practice does pay off

4. Welsh Wizard

Welsh Wizard My Backs Gone! Staff Member

Club:
    Oaktree
    Looks close at the top in the end.

well done Neil on the double.

5. sneaky rodent

sneaky rodent top bombing

Club:
    pontifract
    Me an the old man would like to say a big thank you for your efforts over the winter an congratulations to all the winners bring on the classic an the gps

6. Paul M

Paul M Banned

Club:
    Pontefract
    Another great Day, thanks to Mark Grainge (again) and Dave Tomlinson for their invaluable advice along with their company. Finally got myself a grade to improve on. Congrats to all for their efforts. Wish I'd got into this years ago!

7. TREV RYN

TREV RYN Well-Known Member

skelmanthorpe ,west yorkshire,emley moor ftc
    I know what you mean flower what a great sport and a great bunch of people got to love em all

8. IvanM

IvanM Member

Club:
    Anston FTC
    Great end to another fantastic Winter League :D

Well done to Neil, Chris, Paul, Brian and all the other winners.

:D:D:D:D

Last edited: Mar 15, 2015
  9. OUTCAST

OUTCAST Member

Looked a good shoot the gear has changed but targets seem the same as 23 years ago.
    Now just have to get my head sorted and fit to shoot again .
    I hope to be out to play some time soon.
    Had a good day seeing some old pals :cool:

10. paul4be

paul4be Why do I bother????????

Club:
    Darlington RA
    Good to see another bully owner on here as well :D

11. Paul M

Paul M Banned

Club:
    Pontefract
    Seconded Trev, I'm missing the Winter League already!

12. Lee67

Lee67 Dink ! ...****'

Club:
    Emley Moor ftc
    Great day today, thanks to York for a great course, really enjoyed my first WL season...rolll on next one...and finally well done to all the winners:D

13. shaun elliott

shaun elliott Active Member

Club:
    pontefract arc
    A big thank you to all the nefta clubs that put shoots on this winter wish I'd shot more but can't have everything after a lay off of 11years really enjoyed my return to this great sport I really missed the banter with the lads especially Andy calpin,Trev Ryan,Ian Furness,Steve Hebblethwaite and Russ the fossil Spencer and to Mick Chapman who got me back into it and all the lads from ponte who made me part of a winning team Keith,Paul,Andy to name but a few and roll on the best shoot in the year the NEFTA Classic can't wait.

14. gavin hopps

gavin hopps GP 2015 C GRADE CHAMP

Club:
    Pontefract
    well done to all the winners.
    Plus the winning team

Last edited: Mar 15, 2015
  15. gavin hopps

gavin hopps GP 2015 C GRADE CHAMP

Club:
    Pontefract
    Was a great course well done to the york lads just dont order that much wind next time, was hard at times well most the time :eek:o
    First proper year doing FT, now cant wait for all the rest of the FT comps this year im hooked!

16. nikkiiG

nikkiiG Member

Club:
    Guiseley FTC, Keighley RPC
    thank you boys for a great winter league. had to run today and do the mothering sunday bit too. Had a great time and happy i finally got through a full season!

Well done to all the winners but have to say well done to Simon in the last few shoots some awesome shooting.

17. Doberman1979

Doberman1979 Not so senior member

Club:
    Emley
    Cheers Nikkii. Right up to Redfearns as far as I was concerned it was you and Mark slugging it out for 1st and 2nd with me in 3rd. Just seems to have come together a right time! Fingers crossed we can have a re-match next season (so long as there are no ringers getting in the way :-D)

Cheers to all the folks who have made the last 11 shoots possible. Really enjoyed Winter league this year. Sad to say its gone way too quick.

Right, off to dust the HFT kit off and remind myself how small the kills are on 10 mag.....

Simon.

18. rick

rick New Member

I wonder if we can talk him into buying a pistol now he's shooting for Redfearn's. :D

Very impressive scores, certainly made the silhouettes his own this year.

Well done Mr Hague.

19. chrisc

chrisc Lucky git

Many thanks to York for a great shoot and to all the other NEFTA clubs for another grand winter league.

Well done to all the winners and it's utterly unbelievable that someone shot a 29 in the second session wind.

20. plattitude

plattitude Active Member

Club:
    Anston
    Well done York on a good course that the wind turned into an extreme:eek:, hats off to Neil with that 29, that was some second session shooting. My adversary Wagger did everything in his power to take the A Grade title getting the top score in the morning session but Neils score made it all pointless as he needed a 100%er, never mind Wagger we can have another go next W/L if I don't average 80% over my last 4 shoots, which is what I need to get into AA:D:D

Paul