Kinrush FT Club results

Discussion in 'News and Results' started by Conor, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Conor

Conor Never been banned from sales Staff Member

Club:
    Back Hill Ballistics
    Kinrush FT Club (Ardboe) held its maiden shoot today.

A good turnout of 14, it was especially good to see some new faces trying out the sport for the first time. Conditions were mild and dry although a little damp under foot in the the top field, thankfully the winds were light.

Scorecards have went missing somehow, I know I haven't misplaced them but when I find them I will let you all know.:D

Conor

Honorary member, founder, course builder, Chief marshal, Chairman, Secretary & Treasurer of Kinrush FT Club.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2013
  2. DaveRobinson

DaveRobinson NEFTA Chairman

Club:
    Anston
    Good Turnout there conor....any of em fancy been your travelling companion for the classic?

3. saltydog

saltydog I smell something fishy

Club:
    Mid Ulster, Tawd Vale
    Congrats on a great course Connor the reason a lot of score cards failed to make it back was you where kind enough to put the number of the the suicide helpline on the back which caused a meltdown on their switch board last night . Despite the light airs you describe most people where aiming into the next county to try and put a pellet onto some part of the target :eek:
    And if memory serves me right the light airs made everyone to a man miss at least 1 face plate completely , mainly that 40yarder :eek:o I take when the course was designed you had planned on winds up to 20mph unfortunately we had twice that at times :eek: . Awesome course most of us will be back after some therapy or after we dry out . The comments still echo in my mind like what sick sadistic barsteward put a course out like this in these " light airs" . Soup was great really warmed everyone up nicely. Kinrush doesn't mean windy hell hole in another language by any chance.

4. Conor

Conor Never been banned from sales Staff Member

Club:
    Back Hill Ballistics
    Found the cards :cool:

5. PaulD

PaulD I like Feinwerkbau's

Club:
    Tawd Vale FT&ARC
    Maybe the "misplaced" :rolleyes: cards was a cunning plan to hide your poor score :D

6. saltydog

saltydog I smell something fishy

Club:
    Mid Ulster, Tawd Vale
    Nothing cunning Paul mate just a few guys grasping their last shred of dignity :D