Kingsley HFT (Staffordshire )

Discussion in 'Calender Events' started by Iggyr7, Jan 17, 2016.

1. Iggyr7

Iggyr7 Member

Club:
    Kingsley HFT
    Kingsley HFT , near Cheadle , Staffordshire , will be holding their next shoot on Sun 7th Feb ...
    30 target HFT course set in woodland , and we also have a small 45yrd practice range to check zero etc...
    Booking in from 9.15 am , shooting starts around 10.00 am.... £5 ...open to all ....

Kingsley HFT is situated near to filling station and Jones and Shuffs Bathroom showroom ST10 2EH on the A52 from Stoke / Ashbourne ( A522 from Cheadle ) . Approaching from Stoke , Jones and Shuffs is on your right , take the turning opposite ( A52 Ashbourne ) , then take first immediate right turn into Clamgoose Lane (opposite Bus/Stop & small red post box) , the shooting ground is approx. 1 mile on left (Waste Wood ) ,we have to park on the lane so should be easy to spot . Nearest Postcode ST10 2EG ...

2. MickyFinn

MickyFinn I❤HFT

Club:
    The Anston Massive & Kingsley HFT
    Who's going tomorrow?

3. Tench

Tench WHFTA World Champion 2016.

Me and I am bring little bro for his first visit to Kingsley. Michelle is on daughters birthday duty!

Theresa and Elliot said they were coming last time I saw them?

4. john79

john79 JEDI

i'll be there :)

5. Tench

You should contact Theresa then John as I imagine you will come up the A14? which goes right by her place. shall I send her your number?

6. MickyFinn

MickyFinn I❤HFT

Club:
    Jolly good, Ian will like it up there, it's got to be less muddy than Lincoln!? :D Shall I still take the Walther if Michelle isn't going?

7. Steve C.

Steve C. Steve C.

I was up today finishing the course, Ian had done the majority, and the shooting positions were ok. There is the usual bog between lane 17 and 18 and the sticky area where you sign in, apart from that business as usual. It's a pretty good course I think. good luck to all.

Steve C.
    (praying for a good score)

8. Tench

She wont be there to have a go but if I can take it to let her play with then yes please! :D

9. MickyFinn

MickyFinn I❤HFT

Club:
    Will do! Shall I shorten the stock back to std/not gibbon like proportions :p