Kingsley HFT ( Staffordshire )

Discussion in 'Calender Events' started by Iggyr7, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Iggyr7

Iggyr7 Active Member

Club:
    Kingsley HFT
    Kingsley HFT , near Cheadle , Staffordshire , will be holding their next shoot on Sun 16th August...
    30 target HFT course set in woodland , and we also have a small 45yrd practice range to check zero etc...
    Booking in from 9.15 am , shooting starts around 10.00 am.... £5

Kingsley HFT is situated near to filling station and Jones and Shuffs Bathroom showroom ST10 2EH on the A52 from Stoke / Ashbourne ( A522 from Cheadle ) . Approaching from Stoke , Jones and Shuffs is on your right , take the turning opposite ( A52 Ashbourne ) , then take first immediate right turn into Clamgoose Lane (opposite Bus/Stop & small red post box) , the shooting ground is approx. 1 mile on left (Waste Wood ) ,we have to park on the lane so should be easy to spot .

2. g.l.w

g.l.w Wonky

last sund

HI mate,
    Results for last sunday ???
    Ta woki :D

3. Dave Ramshead

Dave Ramshead England HFT Team squatter

Club:
    Rivington Riflemen
    The 16th clashes with a gauntlet shoot, so you will probably find alot of NW Shooters will be doing that.
    ATB
    Dave

4. Tench

Tench WHFTA World Champion 2016.

I will be coming Ian, this will fit nicely filling the gap between the Kibby open this week and the Mad National in 3 weeks time.

5. Iggyr7

Iggyr7 Active Member

Club:
    Kingsley HFT
    Hi Woki results just posted ... and cheers for info about Gauntlet Dave ...most of our newbies are not up for comps as yet , so they will get more practice , and the experienced shooters get a practice in ready for M.A.D...look forward to seeing you in the near future
    Cheers
    Ian

6. orinoco101

orinoco101 Member

Club:
    Penkridge airifle club
    16/08/15 shoot

Hi do I need to pre book or is it just turn up on the day.

7. what barn door

what barn door Now them tin chickens are going to get it....

Club:
    Kingsley
    I think it's ok to just turn up on the day. No facilities as such so bring anything you may need with you, let them know that it's your first time, theyre a very friendly and helpful bunch.

8. Iggyr7

Iggyr7 Active Member

Club:
    Kingsley HFT
    Yes just turn up approx 9.15am ..We have no facilities as said so you will need to bring some refreshments etc..We all shoot the course in pairs or trios starting around 10 ish , so if you are new to HFT someone can help with advice and share their hard earned knowledge...If you are an experienced shooter I'm sure you will enjoy the shoot , banter and friendlyness of the guys n gals..Hope to see you Sunday...

Cheers
    Ian

9. orinoco101

orinoco101 Member

Club:
    Penkridge airifle club
    thanks guys will see you sunday

10. orinoco101

orinoco101 Member

Club:
    Penkridge airifle club
    Many thanks to Ian, Steve and Neil for looking after me on today's (Sunday 16th August) shoot. Had a great time and will look forward to your next open meeting. I've posted a bit about today's shoot on Vermin Hunters TV face book page and directed them to STB if you have club FB page let me know and I will put a link to it from mine.

11. MickyFinn

MickyFinn I❤HFT

Club:
    The Anston Massive & Kingsley HFT
    Thanks to the Kingsley crew for a very enjoyable shoot today. My 1st time there but definitely not my last!;)