Kingsley HFT ( Staffordshire )

Discussion in 'Midlands England' started by Iggyr7, Mar 4, 2015.

1. Iggyr7

Iggyr7 Active Member

Club:
    Kingsley HFT
    Kingsley HFT is situated near to filling station and Jones and Shuffs Bathroom showroom ST10 2EH on the A52 from Stoke / Ashbourne ( A522 from Cheadle ) . Approaching from Stoke , Jones and Shuffs is on your right , take the turning opposite ( A52 Ashbourne ) , then take first immediate right turn into Clamgoose Lane (opposite small red post box and Bus Stop) , the shooting ground is approx. 1 mile on left (Waste Wood ) ,we have to park on the lane so should be easy to spot . Nearest Postcode ST10 2EG..

Last edited: Dec 14, 2015
  2. GONE WITH THE WIND

GONE WITH THE WIND Member

Club:
    Kingsley HFT
    I will see you on the next shoot but this weekend I'll see you at Yeavely Derby air rifles club for some practice.

all the best Steve

3. what barn door

what barn door Now them tin chickens are going to get it....

Club:
    Kingsley
    Quornford ?

Hi Iggy,

Firstly thank you so much for a very enjoyable morning at kingsley on the Sunday just gone, both my son and I really enjoyed it.

Whilst I was going around with Steve C, he told me that I should consider the shoot at Quornford or something that sounded like that. Do you have any details about that shoot?

As it is on this coming weekend and I might be able to get to it and want to get as much experience in as I can.

Once again many thanks,

WBD

4. peter b

peter b Member

Club:
    BYLEY
    Quarnford

G`Day matey, Log onto airgunbbs & scoll down the opening page all the way to the bottom click on Forth coming events-- then click Quarnford-----all the info you need is supplied by Hawkstone --I shoot there all the time takes me about 40mins from Sandbach----well worth a visit.
    Regards Pete

5. what barn door

Club:
    Kingsley
    Many thanks Pete, I will check it out,

Cheers,

WBD (Ian)

6. Steve C.

Steve C. Steve C.

Hi Ian,
    If you take the A53 Leek to Buxton road, after about 8 miles out of Leek as you cross into Derbyshire the road climbs and near the crest there's a sign on the left saying Quarnford Airgunners. Turn sharp left, go through thhe gate and follow the track up, around and down the other side. I think they start from about 10am onwards.

Steve C.

7. what barn door

Club:
    Kingsley
    Thank you Steve, and thanks for last Sunday, loved it.