Just Purchased LG 110 Field Target (2014 Model)

Discussion in 'Steyr' started by sipmbrah, Jan 29, 2016.

1. sipmbrah

sipmbrah New Member

Hey, my name's Simon. I just recently purchased the LG 110 and couldn't be happier with it. Got it from a second-hand store online but its in great condition and I saved a few bucks that way. I love the precision you get from this shooter, have always been a fan of Steyr but this is the best I've used by far. My pal had the older model and I've done some comparing. I like the new butt plate and Fore arm as you get easier adjustment. There's definitely better access to the loading area on my model too. You don't get an vibration with this bute, you get great grip and its easy to dismantle. My old gun also suffered from erosion but it looks like they've got it covered with this model. There's nikel-plating on the barrel and anodized aluminium has been used for all the parts. All-in-all, a great buy and can highly recommend. Haven't had too much target practice with it so far but what I've seen, I'm pretty impressed. Will let you know once I've took it out for few more runs.

2. sipmbrah

sipmbrah New Member

Here's what it looks like, will upload some of my own pics soon once I've got some.

Attached Files: