1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just for the WELSH

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by greyskullnz, Aug 30, 2010.

1. greyskullnz

greyskullnz Non member

Attending a trade show to help out and raise funds recently I was looking for somewhere to eat in the City Centre in the evenings. Stumbled upon this lovely Pub, located in an old converted Council Toilet........

Honest......... I am not "extracting the urine",.....I can recommend the Pub and Host to anyone visiting NZ.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The inside is festooned with Rugby memorabilia and Welsh flags of every size and shape.

I warmed myself up with a bowl of Cawl, while Jo Howard the host rattled on about some fella called Bryn Terfel singing there recently........

So just so you know there is a little bit of home here for you should you want to visit New Zealand.....

GS

2. NJR 100

NJR 100 Because I`m AWESIME !!

Club:
    Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree
    Could be handy for the Worlds in NZ?

How much is B&B

3. greyskullnz

greyskullnz Non member

For the Rugby World Cup, some places are charging up to $1200NZ a night........(approx 400 GBP)

But by the time our turn rolls around it will be cheaper again. Cannot give you an exact price, but generally`it would be a bit cheaper than in the UK.

The most popular way to see the Country is in a hire campervan. Public transport exists, is safe, but is not great. Driving yourself is usually the best way to get around or to out of the way places.

GS