Junior Ranger Day at MAD

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by LAity, Apr 5, 2011.

1. LAity

LAity Goed Geschoten

Hi all

On Saturday we are holding a Junior Ranger day which consists of 30 kids coming down to MAD and at least 10 of us will be showing them how to shoot ( well not me as i am rubbish ) The kids will be split up into groups and shown how to shoot an Airgun safely, as far as i know there will be a few targets out and they will have a shot at them. Can members of MAD please either put your name down or call Ian and tell him your going to come along, as i said we need 10 members to give us a hand. Also if you have a spare rifle or two ( not your match gun as the Worlds are round the corner:) ) can you bring it with you . I will try to bring a few down so if anybody has a BSA Ultra spare filler please can i borrow it??

Kick off is 9.30am

So MAD members please come down, teach the kids how to shoot, then we can have a bit of practise afterwards.

LAity

2. scutter

scutter Aspiring to mediocrity

Club:
    MEMBER OF M.A.D
    I will be there with a wolf, s400sl and a Mk3

Gary

3. BigBluey

BigBluey New Member

Rog i am working tbat weekend. nights, but i will bring along a Bsa filler for you tomorrow. Great idea and well done MAD for holding an event like this

Simon

4. griggzy

griggzy Dop's *****

I may be able to make it if you need some help but wont know 100% untill tomorrow :D

5. DreamGenie

DreamGenie M.A.D. Air Arms HFT team

Club:
    M.A.D.
    I can make it. Will bring my S200 along.
    MAD

6. popsheep

popsheep Lee Marvin & the Shadows

Free food

for all the helpers and Junior Rangers there will be free burgers and drink all day so if you dont like burgers bring your own dry bread and jam .
    Got my speech done hope they can understand me ,there are 30 Junior Rangers between 8-----and ---12 so should be fun .

this is a local club that wants to show the kids local country sports so please lets make this a good day for them all
    cheers Ian

7. nibbley-uk

nibbley-uk Dirty Daz

Well there were a lot of happy kids at the club today and it was nice to be part of it, especially as i couldnt believe how good at shooting some of the kids were.
    Even using gary`s mk3 with canted scope one young lad was getting the 15mm targets and even knocking down a 45yrd target.:eek:

8. DreamGenie

DreamGenie M.A.D. Air Arms HFT team

Club:
    M.A.D.
    What a fantastic day. Well done Ian on sorting it all out (and everyone else). The youngsters were really keen and hopefully we might have a few more members for the club!!

9. BigBluey

BigBluey New Member

Well done MAD

Pleased it went well, and you all had good weather too. Would have liked to have attended, but working nights its not that practical, and as Chilli pointed out "I wasn't invited", still at least my kneeling shots are legal :D