1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

JSB Exacts £60 per sleeve delivered

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by RyanM, Feb 16, 2010.

1. RyanM

RyanM Member

I'm 99.9% sure I will be selling these at the above price. The 0.01% might be selling them cheaper, certainly no more.

Sourced from a very reliable source ;)

If any board members wanted to organise a group buy and fancied a trip to Belfast to pick up a load, I'd be glad to oblige. Price picked up approx £55 per sleeve with an EXTRA 2% discount if not paying by card

Various batch numbers, to be published in the next few days.

2. RobF

RobF Administrator Staff Member

Club:
    Parkstone Gun Club, South Dorset FTC, Southampton Buccaneers
    Top stuff :)

At the moment we're sorted at CGC, we had an order already in waiting and we tend to have a bunch every 6 months... but certainly useful to know in the future.

3. JasonGoldsmith66

JasonGoldsmith66 Banned

Club:
    - Collectors Club -

Would be interested, but could you give us an indication how many sleeves you are potentially picking up ? or is it dependant on group/individual orders ?

Trying to figure out if someone will hog the whole lot, on a first come, first served basis...or if you will 'ration' them out at 'X" number of sleeves per individual ! :D (ie: have bought 10 sleeves on a regular basis...as am building up my stash...what with lead & commodity prices of metals going up...which I saw coming 9 months ago as I work in the financial sector :D )

4. RyanM

RyanM Member

The first order, due in next week is just short of 3000 tins.

There will be no rationing, as I can get these on my doorstep within the week from Czech Republic, and will be getting regular orders anyhow.

I've asked for a split across 4 batch numbers to begin with (in the 4.52), and can request more of the same batch number if you find a batch you like.

Also if you have a batch you bought fairly recently, I can find out if they have more of it in stock and order if required.

Anyone who fancies the short trip to Belfast on the boat can pick them up and the price will be reduced accordingly. Obviously this will only be cost effective for larger orders or group buys.

As you can see from the prices I'm advertising, I'm not planning this in the short term and charging the earth, I want to make this a long-term volume operation where the pellets are supplied at a fair price.

5. Willbe

Willbe I Like BIG Hats!

Club:
    Far Coley FTC
    Fairly often (say every couple months) in Bangor so I for one would be interested! :)

Will

6. RyanM

RyanM Member

We're in Omagh actually, just used Belfast as a 'landmark', but we'll be able to meet up somewhere no problem.