JSB Exacqt RS

Discussion in 'Hunter (HFT) & Field Target (FT)' started by CharlieM, Sep 30, 2013.

1. CharlieM

CharlieM Spring Time

Club:
    East Devon FTC
    Anybody had good or bad experience with the Exact RS?

Wondered if they are the same as those Falcon lightweights that we're knocking around a few years back?

Thanks,

2. RobF

RobF Administrator Staff Member

Club:
    Parkstone Gun Club, South Dorset FTC, Southampton Buccaneers
    Pretty certain they are.
    Haven't been able to test them. Some say ok, some say pants in wind but then they said that about mossies/express. Only thing is I'd have to wind up the wally somewhat to get them near 840

3. rover

rover Member

Club:
    Dunfermline / Emley Moor
    Yes the JSB Exact RS are the same as the Falcon Accuracy plus pellets both made in the same factory in the Czech Republic.
    I have tins of both and they are good pellets with a slightly flatter trajectory due to there light weight:) only 7.33 Gn and very consistent when theres no wind :rolleyes: but they really take the wind even if its only a slight breeze.
    On a calm day they are brilliant :D
    But in my opinion they are just a little too light. (but then I'm in windy Scotland lol :eek:)
    Try them though they may work for you?

4. poison dwarf

poison dwarf BANNED

Club:
    tondu /quarry
    Ive tried a whole sleeve. HFT they are OK if you run them at around 840. Very consistent and accurate in my 97. Dont seem as good in wind through a PCP though.
    FT, forget it. After 45 yards you cant predict the wind the same as you can express or standard weight pellets