James Huckle ?

Discussion in 'Hunter (HFT) & Field Target (FT)' started by holly, May 1, 2012.

1. holly

holly Well-Known Member

Club:
    carisbrooke rangers
    I am afraid james did not do to well in the ISSF shoot . he was 35 th in the three positional small bore event , i belive and 40th in the 10 meter match . obviously some traning needed from NJR ??? HOLLY
    PS old clarky who was at the shoot as a photog . said it was so cold james could not stop shaking .

2. RobF

RobF Administrator Staff Member

Club:
    Parkstone Gun Club, South Dorset FTC, Southampton Buccaneers
    Yep, from someone that spoke to him afterwards he said the cold had got to him. Still he holds the british 3p record, and has come closest to getting teamGB another quota place. Guess it will be down to the well hidden selection process as to who gets selected for the olympics.

3. richardio123

richardio123 Member

Yeah, James seemed shell shocked at the end, his prone was really bad, 16 off with Hammond going clean, you could seem James shaking from the cold from 10 meters away. Alot of the shooters were complaining, not even a blow heater available! Jon Hammond will be going to the Olympics, the girls may be more open, I thought Jen Mac would be going but after her world cup performance!

Watch the British shooting space I guess!!!

On the other hand, the level of shooting was incredible, dropping 10-12 points standing....madness!

r

4. holly

holly Well-Known Member

Club:
    carisbrooke rangers
    But .

But the good news is that he might just sneak a place in the SEFTA winter league team ??? HOLLY:):D