IWA Show - TESRO RS100

Discussion in 'Others' started by JasonGoldsmith66, Mar 10, 2012.

1. JasonGoldsmith66

JasonGoldsmith66 Banned

Club:
    - Collectors Club -
    Looked close up at these guns...the silver or black are anodised, and the finish is superb :eek:

Met with Daniel Roemer, so shall be placing an order direct with him shortly....for the 12 ft/lb experiment which Daniel says is possible as he reckons there are 3 ways to go about it...:D

Attached Files:

2. john0neuk

john0neuk Well-Known Member

Club:
    Dartmoor Marksmen
    Hi did you ever get one and have it converted to 12FPE? Saw and played with one at the show this weekend - truly impressive for the price!!

But the guy said no plans for a 12FPE version as yet - company have little interest.

3. Craig-P

Craig-P Member

I'm sure Jon Harris converted one of these to 12fpe last year

4. sven

sven Member

Club:
    FT Schalkhaar / SSV Ons Genoegen
  5. bionicredhead

bionicredhead Taller than my old man :p

Club:
    B/Gwent
    Would love one for FT

seen these guns twice, first time at the CLA game fair last year and this year at the international shooting show. I've been very tempted just to get one and wait for the conversion to happen for FT. Very impressed with the trigger and balance of this rifle.

6. sven

sven Member

Club:
    FT Schalkhaar / SSV Ons Genoegen
    I'd go for a Walther LG400. Much easier (and thus cheaper) to convert. And a proven and reliable design because it is heavily based on the LG300. The balance of the LG400 is quite different from the LG300 Dominator. I think the LG400 is a much improved LG300. The magnetic absorber system also works nice in the LG400 while the Dominator does not have it.

Jon H was not that impressed by the Tesro (but he's not impressed by Walthers as well :) :) ). See the ************ site for his remarks on the Tesro.

7. madplinker

madplinker New Member

I will admit they do look very nice but are they just another FWB P800 as in you can not put a scope on it without getting POI change with out some serious changes to be made.

But does look nice :):):):):):)

8. bionicredhead

bionicredhead Taller than my old man :p

Club:
    B/Gwent

Thanks I'll check ************ and see what he says, I'll also have to check out the Walther LG400. The other rifle that I've always liked is the Anschutz 9003 but they come with an eye watering price tag.