Is this Walther unique ?

Discussion in 'Walther' started by JasonGoldsmith66, Mar 20, 2010.

1. JasonGoldsmith66

JasonGoldsmith66 Banned

Club:
    - Collectors Club -
    Was wondering if the following Walther Alutec LG300 Dominator is "special" and or "unique" ? as someone from this forum recommended it...

To quote:

" Price is £xxxx all in including scope etc

This is the only blue stock from the factory.

Blacks are rare - blue is unique "
    :confused:

The blue frames are available all over Germany for Euro800, and the only difference I can make out, is the Aluminium 'plaquette' which has - "LG 300 Alutec" written on the side...does this make the frame worth more do$h , as an "Official Walther" ?

Am sure I can order some of the Aluminium stickers direct from factory (or through my Walther supplier in Holland)...as they are also available in Germany for Euro 4 a piece...-

http://www.sportwaffen-schneider.de/index.php/cPath/40_93_698/sort/products_model/page/2

...then I suppose fitting the Hunter action onto the frame would transform this into a potential hotshot FT rifle...similar to a black Alutec framed one...:D

:cool:

Attached Files:

2. TOOL

TOOL Independent FT Pumper

Humber Bridge , Barrow-on-Humber in Bomber County
    Club:
    EFTA England
    Looks bloody terrible , it needs a quick fill & is that a Thermos flask as a stripper ?

3. Richard Shaw

Richard Shaw It was windy....

Club:
    Redfearns FTC
    This rifle is owned by Peter Bates of BSW and I have been asked if I could possibly sell it on his behalf. Indeed the photo you have posted has been circulated to several members of this forum to see if there is any interest.
    It is a LG300 10M rifle that Peter has converted to 12ft/lb 'Dominator' spec by replacing the breech block and reg. The barrel is the original 10M version.

4. RobF

RobF Administrator Staff Member

Club:
    Parkstone Gun Club, South Dorset FTC, Southampton Buccaneers
    It's just a sight base/muzzle weight.

They have LG 300 XT machined out the other side.

5. azzi_b

azzi_b New Member

My apologies Richard for this gettin on here - a certain person was asked to keep the pictures off here but hey ho !

Also to note is that i did add a c*ck tax to the price - seems I added that for the right person :D:D

Last edited: Mar 22, 2010
  6. JasonGoldsmith66

JasonGoldsmith66 Banned

Club:
    - Collectors Club -
    May the Force Be with You...

Beware of people who suck up for info , advice and sources for Walther Lg300 Dominator airguns, parts & bits...

This chap is probably a follower of the 'Dark Side" ...what with their use of profanity on a PM, before they use their brain to explain the uniqueness of 'blue' ....:D

The 'Reader' knows who I am, talking about...

As an enlightened Jedi collector....:cool: ...and I shall remain aloof from such cr*p...of unfounded, unexplained, unjustified, UNSOLICITED OFFERs in the future...especially, of back stabbers.

:cool:

7. azzi_b

azzi_b New Member

I love this guy soooo much - im just going to have to give him a kiss when we finally meet - barnsley stylee !

.....oh but I doubt that will happen, 'cos you would have to actually be at the shoot, and we all know that the "font of walther knowledge" just wont be there !

Try the bbs - right up your street !

8. JasonGoldsmith66

JasonGoldsmith66 Banned

Club:
    - Collectors Club -
    Yeah...Its mutual...the size of your boll*x must be amazing as you are an Athlete Olympic wannabe FT shooter...have been shooting since the age of 9, and competed at Bisley with Enfield 303 with CCF, and inter school .22 comps. You ? looks, like mariner stuff from the looks of your mug. Keep sailing towards the Middle East and you'll spot Gaza, and the Lost Land.

Dont get me posting your emails ...like a cry baby needing hand holding about getting your 2 Walthers from Holland...thanks to me Mr. Judas Iscariot.

An then the audacity of using profanity when you couldnt justify/explain the , oh, so a-m-a-z-i-n-g blue alutec frame...should have bought it instead of the black one..innit ??

"Blue is special & unique" :confused: get one yourself...! :D Mr. Encyclopaedic Mr Know It all on Walthers.

9. ChrisJ

ChrisJ Member

Club:
    EAST DEVON FTC
    Keep it sweet guys.............Its only a gun. If you want to bicker take it to PM :rolleyes:

10. Sparky

Sparky Ich dien Staff Member

Club:
    Quarry Hunters
    First Brad & Angelina then Cheryl & Ashley Cole now you two:eek:

Pete

11. azzi_b

azzi_b New Member

You dont hear me spouting about what I have and have not done. I shoot for fun and dont big up where I have shot, nor my abilites.

Fact still remains that you have accused me of trying to rip you off after forwarding you details of a gun that was up for sale - not a gun for sale by me, but someone else. I take this accusation personally and will deal with this in due course in a fitting manner.

If you feel you have nothing better to do with your time, other than spouting your usual crap on here, then feel free, as asking someone what they did to import guns from holland can hardly be interpreted as crying like a baby.

This is the end of this matter as far as i am concerned - carry on spouting if you wish, but be prepared to deal with the consequences of your actions.

12. Scoch

Scoch HOW!!!

Club:
    Tayside Airgun Club
    Come on boys, get a room, were all meant to be on the same side on here.

13. CharlieM

CharlieM Spring Time

Club:
    East Devon FTC
    Well I like the blue Walther but I also like the black Walther too......so which is best.....

Well there's only one to find out.........

FIGHT

sorry couldn't resist :D