Is Codnor still an active club?

Discussion in 'Hunter (HFT) & Field Target (FT)' started by SDplinker, Jun 10, 2014.

1. SDplinker

SDplinker Pellet testing...yawn

Club:
    CASA - California Airgun Shooters Association
    Looking for information from anybody who knows the origins of the club and any relationship to Cindy's Shooting Shop. Web site is active but I don't see much reference past 2011/12.

Thanks,

Casey

2. buzz

buzz Team Gilly

Club:
    Castle FTC
    Codnor

Hi Casey
    Codnor ftc is still active it is located in dale abbey in Derbyshire,Cindys shooting shop closed down about thirty years ago,it was located in Heanor Derbyshire,i heard she had moved to America but have nothing to verify that,why do you ask?
    Buzz

3. SDplinker

SDplinker Pellet testing...yawn

Club:
    CASA - California Airgun Shooters Association
    I acquired an older HW77 .22 that is marked with a sticker that says "Vixen - Cindy's Shooting Shop". Doing some Google-searching turned up the Codnor FTC web page. Their history mentions that their club started out of Cindy's Shooting Shop. Looking to see if anybody is still around from those days that recall Vixen guns at the shop, who worked on them, who built them, customized them etc.

Pics of mine:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Tench

Tench WHFTA World Champion 2016.

The Air Arms owners club AAOC held their annual club comp shoot at Codnor's ground a couple of years ago, I went along as it was only 5 mins from home. So ask on their webite/forum, someone there must have contact with the club if it is still going.