Introduction from Llanelli

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Rhys, Nov 30, 2010.

1. Rhys

Rhys Member

Club:
    Freelance
    Hi All,
    I am Rhys from Llanelli. Thought i would introduce myself. I am a member of the BBS, AAOC, R70 and
    R70C but thought now would be a good time to get myself involved in HFT. I usually shoot targets and bunnies, but thought 2011 would be a good time to start this as it has caught my attention for some time.
    I believe my closest club is Quarry, where i was supposed to attend the 2010 January HFT extreme, but the snow here meant i couldnt get to it. Would love to get there soon though.
    My usual toy is a tweaky reg'd AA s410 in .22, leathally accurate, but its starting to get less use due to me purchasing and having numerous modifications done to a Theoben MFR.177. I think this will be my weapon of choice for HFT.

Anyway, thats my intro out of the way, i hope to be able to lend your ears for help and advice along the way, and if there is anything i can do to assist others along the way, then please feel free to ask.

Kind Regards,

Rhys

2. Artfull-Bodger

Artfull-Bodger Member

hello Rhys, are there any HFT clubs near you, they are a bit scarce in Wales, other than Quarry im not sure of any others?
    regards
    Mike.

3. Rhys

Rhys Member

Club:
    Freelance
    Hi mike,
    No mate not that I know of, there is Swansea rifle club and a club at Carmarthen, but I believe Quarry is the closest for hft.

Regards
    Rhys