II Open International de Millau

Discussion in '2013 Events' started by Delphinus, May 27, 2013.

1. Delphinus

Delphinus New Member

Club:
    CTC
  2. vfrod

vfrod New Member

By the way, well done!!! Good news to the Portuguese FT:)

Regards,

Vasco

3. Pepone

Pepone WFTF World Champion 2010

Club:
    Villarrubio FT
    Nice course and nice photos...i see some known faces!
    Congratulations for the winners! and for the organizers too
    Are your ready for "La Cabrera" Miguel?

4. Delphinus

Delphinus New Member

Club:
    CTC
    Thanks, top organizers and with conditions to accommodate many shooters the zero area had probably 50 paper targets, all the photos are from day 2 in the first day the weather was really bad, around 4 hours of heavy rain and 30’ or ice and lighting that’s why the scores were low.

I can’t wait to shoot there with sun or little rain like in day 2.

La Cabrera will be the opposite but I’m ready my rifle failed this weekend match but is already fixed.

We have to take a good photo of the place where we shoot on the edge of the rock with a fall of 80 feet it’s a very long shoot but not one dares to advance one foot to be closer to the target. :D

I just found a photo

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 28, 2013
  5. Pepone

Club:
    Villarrubio FT
    I heard that this year will be another lane similar to this...
    There Will be good weather, with light rain and storm in some moments of the weekend... but the good thing is the wind will be the same.. strong and free wind at the top of the hill, between the rocks... like always there.. :D
    Good place to practice with the new and heavy pellets for 12fp... :eek:
    I saw you in 24j category or it is an error??

6. Pepone

Club:
    Villarrubio FT
    I saw a photo of your gun, with a strip in the bolt... it was the part that failed?

7. Delphinus

Delphinus New Member

Club:
    CTC
    Yes, Saturday at the end of the day the cocking lever sometimes open and others don t close, I knew that the o ring that compress against the barrel was smashed and later at home try to reposition the action because I didn t had a spare and couldn t move the barrel or my poi will change but with no success so I try to use the tape to keep the level closed but it didn t provide enough pressure and most of the times it won t shoot because was stopped by the dry fire mechanism.

Because I cleaned and lubed the action when I reposition it I was thinking that the problem was lube in a wrong place and only when I arrived at the last five lanes I realize what was the problem and made those 15 shoots holding the level.

Result a score of 37, the rifle didn t shoot 7 times and all 15mm at less than 13mt, its life the good part is that I learn one or two things more :)

The 24J it s correct, I know I m crazy :0)