Ideal cheap scope for HFT? 2-8x36 Mildot

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by Andy006, May 10, 2010.

1. Andy006

Andy006 Member

Have a look at this scope: http://www.bsaoptics.com/scope.aspx?productID=423
    [​IMG]

Looks to me, after re-paralaxing that this would make an ideal HFT scope for those of us that shoot HFT el cheapo. :D I might order one from Optics Planet, they are on sale at $84 dollars. Bargain, what do you think?

Andy

Last edited: May 10, 2010
  2. rubi-tong

rubi-tong Bernies MY *****

Looks okay, but is it a true mildot on 8x?

3. DEAN C.

DEAN C. Steyr Convert

Club:
    Emley Moor FTC
    Looks quite nice Andy, I would like to have a look through one.

They do a fixed 8 x 32 mildot tactical too sounds very tasty for HFT as well. They have got to be better than those 10 x 40 elite rubbish you like:p

What bargain scopes are you playing with lately as I know you have tried a few including the little Burris stuff?

4. Charlts

Charlts Getting dusty

Looks tidy on paper Andy.:)

5. Andy006

Andy006 Member

Well it can't be bad for the money.:):) I wish I could afford a Leup like yours Ryan. I looked through Jay's and it is like night and day compared to my run of the mill bushnell. I might win the lottery soon though.:D

6. Charlts

Charlts Getting dusty

You'd probably prefer Dutty's mil dot one. But yes they are very very clear, I certainly wouldn't get shot of mine for anything else.

7. Andy006

Andy006 Member

Hiya Dean mate, nah I'm sticking with my Bushnell elite 3200 10x40's. I love em and both of mine were secondhand and less than £110 quid. I have tried many (budget scopes) over the years that I have been doing HFT (8 yrs) from el cheapo to EB's to mid range and I always go back to my elite's. But if I had one of those 2.5-8 x36 leups I think I would be happy. Infact I would sell my missus for one. Any takers?:D

8. Andy006

Andy006 Member

That 8x32 does look tempting Dean. I might order the both of them and give em a try. It's a pity that no one distributes these scopes in the UK.:(