1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I;m singing at the Gathering

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by popsheep, Nov 12, 2009.

1. popsheep

popsheep Lee Marvin & the Shadows

After so many PMs and requests I;m again going to sing a song at the Gathering,its very nice to have so many requests and so I;m letting no-one down .
    The song is wrote and I;m practicing as much as posible so I hope it will be as well recieved as last year .
    Looking forward to seeing you all at the week-end
    Ian

2. scutter

scutter Aspiring to mediocrity

Club:
    MEMBER OF M.A.D
    MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON US ALL :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

and strike us down with deffness

3. Cop Out & Dead Shot

Cop Out & Dead Shot Member

May he be struck down with severe viral laryngitis on the sunday morning:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

4. LAity

LAity Goed Geschoten

Dear Ian

May i just say , not only i , that we all love the songs that you lovingly perform. We all understand that a gentleman of your age and stature put an awful lot into your song ,and therefore i dare say this year we will listen and think back to when we had the gathering and all it was was a simple drink up the night before and then the prizes . You do bring a certain spirit to the whole thing .... Thank you Ian.We all love to see you at the HFT'S and i know i speak for all when I say that we love your little tourette outburst....although the kids seem to stand and giggle somewhat.

Your a star

Now please lay off me for the MAD Crimbo do.

LAity

5. Davejj

Davejj New Member

Can we please make sure that this goes on You Tube again this year so that those of us that can't be there can still enjoy the spectacle. :D

6. little steph

little steph Captain Pussycat

Club:
    Lains Shooting School
    Rog... No chance will that happen you know Ian!!

And Dave I'm sure they'll be plenty of cameras and phones around to video the moment!!!

7. scutter

scutter Aspiring to mediocrity

Club:
    MEMBER OF M.A.D
    It will:D:D