I forgot to tell you all.

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by LAity, Dec 29, 2009.

1. LAity

LAity Goed Geschoten

Hi you lot
    I meant to tell you all, i got a few new scopes from Hawke the other day , one being the new 4.5-14.38 and the new 10X42 half mildot. Well i dont like mildots , Pete Sparks and i had talked about this lots and he said that i would benefit from a decent ret. I love the SR ret and it works so well for me ( some of the time ) and dont want to change.I was worried about the fact that a different scope would mean different aim points and of course the obligatory new scores...ie below what i have been scoring, which aint much. So i looked through the new SR and its very bright and looks very nice, then i looked through the 10X42 and WOW, i loved it. Now i have not used one of the mildot scopes for years, this one as everyone knows now has the half space's and so far i am in love with it. Its does everything i need other than two aim points are slightly out from what i am used to . I love these scopes and with the UKA's round the corner i need to make a decision very soon!! I am off to Pete's farm again tomorrow for another long long sit down with the 10X42 and learn a bit more of it, so far i am blown away by this scope. if you have not seen one yet please please have a look through one and see what you think.

You will not be disappointed for sure

LAity

2. popsheep

popsheep Lee Marvin & the Shadows

Wheres mine ??????

i.VE LOOKED THROUGH YOURS AND GOT TO SAY IT LOOKS THE BIS ,IT BETTER BE HERE ON THE 4TH AS PROMISED OR YOU ARE IN FOR IT

3. LAity

LAity Goed Geschoten

Ian

As soon as they are in the country your name is on one bossman. I will do my best for you!!!!

LAity

4. Andy006

Andy006 Member

I am quite interested in the 10x42 version too. Looks to be a nice scope.

5. LAity

LAity Goed Geschoten

It really really is a nice scope, defo worth a look. Not mad money either .

LAity

6. D Martin

D Martin Non member

Rog don't be worried about changing to a new scope mate...if it suits your eye then that is the main one...just do your homework and get to know it well and all will be fine mate;)

Dave

7. LAity

LAity Goed Geschoten

Spot on buddy, i agree. Hence yet another full day of testing tomorrow . Its a smashing bit of kit. I like it lots.

LAity

8. g.l.w

g.l.w Wonky

Not sure on the hawkes Rog, but did get a nice lttle Burris number 4.5x14x32 Balli ret, optics are superb, short and light ..looks the dogs ..BUT will it work for me , heres hopeing..:confused::D:D:D

9. Ferrets Bueller

Ferrets Bueller New Member

Ive got the 4.5-14 tactical with the half md spacing and so far am impressed, its on my theoben slr though so wont really get a look in at a comp but ill see how it goes, and if im impressed it may well replace my eb sbiper on my weihrauch 97k, time will tell.:)

10. Dave Ramshead

Dave Ramshead England HFT Team squatter

Club:
    Rivington Riflemen
    Had a look at that one myself Paul, looks really impressive & lovely glass.:)

11. Ferrets Bueller

Ferrets Bueller New Member

From what i seen so far it does look very clear, time will tell annd ill see what rifle it ends up on:)