Hw100 help!!!!

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by steve cole, Jul 12, 2012.

1. steve cole

steve cole Member

Club:
    Greyhound Gun Club
    Hi guys sorry for the over dramatic title but to me this is a very major problem. This evening i removed my A&M Cylinder and when i did parts from the main inlet valve fell on the floor i have looked at the exploded diagram and all i can find is part number PW240 which is called main valve, complete. However my problem is the little valve has come unscrewed with the cylinder and some other parts have fallen out, I have taken pictures bellow of what i have found, can someone please shed some light on what order they go back in? And has anyone else had this isue?

http://s1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee389/stevecole2009/?action=view&current=IMG_0620.jpg&newest=1 -In the gun withought the cylinder or valve???

http://s1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee389/stevecole2009/?action=view&current=IMG_0619.jpg&newest=1 - Parts i found on the floor???

From what i can work out the bearing goes in first followed by the spring then the valve screws on? Acting like a one way? But i need to be 100%

Any and all help is much apreciated hear

ATB
    Steve

Last edited: Jul 12, 2012
  2. fatwelshboy

fatwelshboy Member

Club:
    Nelson FTC
    This might be of help? Clicky

3. Ratinator

Ratinator Well-Known Member

Club:
    Millride FTC / Nomads
    clicky no worky

Chris
    that click don't do it for me.

4. steve cole

steve cole Member

Club:
    Greyhound Gun Club
    nore me pal :/

5. fatwelshboy

fatwelshboy Member

Club:
    Nelson FTC
    It worked earlier for me, not anymore though. I can't get onto any part of the site, browser is telling me the website is down?:confused:

If you can get on to the weihrauch owners club there is a sticky in the pcp section on how to fix a slow leak, it shows the parts you have and the order they go in.

6. Big Dave

Big Dave New Member

Link's fine now.:)

7. SimpleSimon

SimpleSimon Member

Club:
    MAD & Cambridge
    Fix...

Hi Steve.

Just drop the steel ball into the main valve body (the part still in your gun). It should sit on top of the o-ring that is still inside.

The spring goes on top of the steel ball and the brass cap slides down over the top of both and screws into the body with I think and 8mm socket.

The o-ring on the stem of the valve cap is what seals the cylinder when you screw it on to the action.

Hope that does it for you. :)

8. blue dragon

blue dragon Member

Club:
    Rivington riflemen
    Hi Steve if you need any further advive contact darryl at a&m he is a sorted fella and more than happy to help
    regards steve

9. steve cole

steve cole Member

Club:
    Greyhound Gun Club
    Brilliant cheers guys, really apreciated, i have re assembled it and all seems well... phewww :D