how much is it worth?

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by brede, Jun 9, 2010.

1. brede

brede all the gear and no idea.

hi everyone i have a wiehrauch hw57 .22 and ive used it maybe 5 or 6 times, bought it as a package with a hawke eclipse scope and fleece lined gun case. my mate might be buying it off me but if he dont want it i will be putting it on here so i was wondering how much it was worth? bought the package for £330

quick note: the scope was supplied px'd at about 100 yards and you cant change it i presume i need to send it back to hawke to do it?

thanks a lot, brede

2. RobF

RobF Administrator Staff Member

Club:
    Parkstone Gun Club, South Dorset FTC, Southampton Buccaneers
    is the scope sidewheel or adjustable objective, or not at all?

3. brede

looks like not at all mate, you can turn a ring round the objective but it doesnt do anything and if you turn it too much you'll just break the scope/ let all the gas out. :(

someone told me i have to send it back to hawke and they will sort it but i bought it like it so i might take it back to the airgun centre and let them deal with it :confused:

4. RobF

RobF Administrator Staff Member

Club:
    Parkstone Gun Club, South Dorset FTC, Southampton Buccaneers
    ah... so it's objective parallax adjustable?

5. brede

well... you cant adjust it yourself i dont think, you can turn it all you like but it dont make a lot of difference. you have to remove some sort of circular clip inside the objective then adjust it then replace the clip? i dunno something like that! its all a bit perplexing :eek: