Hotels for UK's!!!

Discussion in 'UKAHFT Official Forum' started by little steph, Jan 24, 2011.

1. little steph

little steph Captain Pussycat

Club:
    Lains Shooting School
    Quick question really..... anyone booked their rooms yet and where have they booked.... I pretty much know where we need to stay for most of them, but need to book them (if I can get the right price!!)

The only one I am really stuck on is Rivi.......trying to find a cheapish hotel... that's fairly near to a pub (as in possible staggering distance for Laity otherwise he gets lost..:p ) Plus it's my birthday on that day, so I don't want to have to drive to a pub on that day....

Any one got any ideas??? Or where you are staying for the rest??? :)

Steph :)

2. elite warrior

elite warrior MAD 4 IT 2012

Club:
    MAD.....
    only booked up for emeley and anston with bomber ..
    the worlds were at kettering .booked !!
    need to sort rivi also
    and may stay with friends for tree tops and quarry .

let me no where u find for rivvi tho pls

martyn

3. BOMBER

BOMBER Little French Maid

Hi steph we have one at postcode PR7 5LR which is 23 miles from rivi so may be a tad to far, but it does have a pub next door, check it out on the days inn website and if required i can try and get you some cheap rooms.

4. chrisc

chrisc Lucky git

I've only booked 2 at the moment . the premier inn at Cardiff east for Treetops and the holiday inn at Corby (kettering) for the worlds. Some of the Emley lads stayed there last year and said the place is great....pool, sauna...

5. Whitecross

Whitecross New Member

Club:
    Rivington Riflemen
    Last time some stayed at the Blackburn M65 Travel Lodge. It is only 8 miles away from the Outdoor Range and the trip is over country roads, avoiding town centres.

6. BOMBER

BOMBER Little French Maid

I was one of the people that stopped at blackburn and well the less said about it the better just ask big chris:eek:

7. JAGXKRS

JAGXKRS Sparky's Bodyguard

Never ever stay there, bloody idiots tried to put other people into my room twice !!! :mad::mad: Ian Harford got so pissed off with them he walked out and checked into the Premier down the road.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2011
  8. Whitecross

Whitecross New Member

Club:
    Rivington Riflemen
    Well I would forget the Premier Inn as well. The Sister in Law spent 4 weeks in a hospital burns unit after taking a shower there, she is still recovering 18 month later.

9. chrisc

chrisc Lucky git

Ryan and i got our money back from there as well....dirty room, dumb staff, hole in the wall and no bog roll. when i went to reception she suggested that i pop into the shop and buy some bog roll myself:mad::rolleyes:

You can imagine how the coversation went after that:D;):D

10. Photoguy2910

Photoguy2910 Member

Only place I've booked sofar is for the worlds, I'm staying at the Travel Plaza in Desborough, it's only 10 mins aay and has a Nepalise resteraunt beside it.