1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

hi there

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by bert uk, Aug 6, 2009.

1. bert uk

bert uk New Member

well amazingly enough i found this place by sheer luck,i was talking to my friend "willbe"and he gave me a link.i also know kingplinker too,i havent seen dave for ages.used to have some right laughs over at gatwick a couple of years back.ah well.my names tony and i been around guns all my life,im currently doing airsoft skirmishing which is good but,not that good,lol.i will get a real gun soon as i can afford it.im 49 and me lad ben is 14 ,we both love all gun related stuff.bens a better shot than me,dave will vouch,he got a 65yard knockdown target,4 out of 5 times with an ancient relum tornado with open sites and a howling cross wind.:eek:.lucky sod..lol.cheers.

2. dimmer0707

dimmer0707 Member

First off welcome aboard mate but never ever tell anyone you no Kingplinker on a shooting forum its the easiest way to get a ban:D;)

3. martin c

martin c New Member

echo the above we all pretend not to know kp on here:D:D so you are a first:D

welcome to you and your lad

4. Kingplinker

Kingplinker " Horsham HFT champion 2010 "... apparently...

LMAO

Hi Tony :eek:

Excellent to hear from you mate - I will have to drag up a few pics of you with that rifle you shot at Gatwick when the scope flew off , I laughed til I peed that day :D:D:D

It's true Ben is a cracking little shot and a great kid too , always smiling when he is shooting his relum - I will never forget that day when he kept knocking down that target with open sights ... its what its all about and perhaps thats what's been missing from my shooting enjoyment of late ?

Tony you are one of the funniest ( maddest ) fookers I have ever met , we must meet up soon !

atvb

Dave

5. Kingplinker

Kingplinker " Horsham HFT champion 2010 "... apparently...

6. Willbe

Willbe I Like BIG Hats!

Club:
    Far Coley FTC
    It is true, Tones as mad as a bag of cats and a lovely bloke to boot! :D

Will

p.s. he's just as bad on (motor)bike sites too!

Last edited: Aug 6, 2009
  7. bert uk

bert uk New Member

gumph!!!:eek:looks like ive been discovered.thanks for all the kind words pals...that airsporter was a right f...nuisance...i bought a one piece mount for that in the end...and.....the scope fell off an dhit my dad on th efoot....oops....ouch me bunion he said..lol.i was going to weld the b...damn thing on...but i sold it instead....that pic of me is unique as it goes...its the onyl pic ive ever seen when im "not"smiling.:eek:.!!cheers you lot.and a deffo meet up whn you get a chance dave!!:D