Hi Newbie Dudley

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tommoone, May 19, 2013.

1. Tommoone

Tommoone New Member

Hi all just joined fancy a go at Hft just bought a hw97 to start with looking for a club that is open more than just Sunday any ideas cheers Tommo

2. Suzukiphil

Suzukiphil Member

Club:
    Harriers FTC
    Welcome to STB! If you want to shoot through the week there are a couple of places you can try. Furnace Mill is the other side of Bewdley, nice woodland setting, a little on the expensive side. Greyhound near Coventry is the other one, virtually dawn til dusk this time of year thats a lot of shooting. Both have websites and are reasonable travel times from Dudley.

3. springer34

springer34 anschutz 9003

If I was you id get to the greyhound as its 7 days a week 9am till dark latest 8.30pm 30 target hft out 365 days a year 4 quid non members per day, £15 membership then its £5 once a week if you miss a couple of weeks doesn't mean U own anything just starts when you come back down:shot::shot: which covers you for the week I travel 70 miles to get there by train I love it top blokes well most:D:D simmo who owns the club no 1 better gl get down there!!!!