hi all ( i am new so be kind ) :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by subaru swift, Apr 16, 2010.

1. subaru swift

subaru swift Active Member

Club:
    Furnace mill, & Kingsley HFT
    First of all a big hi to all & hope you all are having a good new year.
    well to the point of me joining this forum, i am in my 36's now.... but when i was 12 to 19 me & my dad were mad into air guns like most of us at that time.

I had a few Weihrauch's 35k & a nice 77 plus some other ones a bsa etc... . but that was about about 15 years ;( ago.
    I have been seeing my lady now for 11 months at bromsgrove where she lives & her dad is into guns etc... as he goes & shoots with shotguns doing beating. so we got talking & i feel the buzz again ( not a quick fad ).

so in jan this year i ordered my self & daystate airwolf mct & i got her in the end of feb yayyy & here is the air rifles i have got now =

Daystate Airwolf MCT - MTC Mamba Lite (SCB) 4-16x44 ( feb 2010 model )/ Weihrauch HW77 (1988 model) / Brocock AimX .177" Concept.

Photos Of My Rifles =
    http://s1002.photobucket.com/albums/af147/subaru_swift/My Daystate MCT Airwolf/
    :cool:

So i am off to a few ranges & HFT courses when i get back from my holiday in newquay ( 1 week )... my first one is the furnace mill one near my lady.
    plus she is joing me as she as got the bug now after a visit to Kelmarsh fair where she got 6\10 on her first go & now she is jumping up & down wanting a go again, so i got a brocock concept for her ( & me ).
    more of my savings gone but you only live once so i can not save too much anyways.....

also i work for my self doing PC & IT consultant, so i can help you out if i can too .
    ~ KLS IT SUPPORT ~

many thanks

subaru swift

:D

2. RobF

RobF Administrator Staff Member

Club:
    Parkstone Gun Club, South Dorset FTC, Southampton Buccaneers
    welcome aboard :D

3. Scoch

Scoch HOW!!!

Club: