HFT extreme rules

Discussion in 'Hunter (HFT) & Field Target (FT)' started by PopGun, Oct 15, 2014.

1. PopGun

PopGun Member

after a few shooters took a shot sitting down an argument has erupted,
    Someone has asked me to show where it says you cant take a shot sitting down,
    Can anyone help?

2. rosstyoung

rosstyoung Member

Club:
    Quarry Hunters
    Uk rules state no sitting, extreme rules say uk rules will apply with some exceptions. Can't see sitting allowed in the exceptions so no sitting is how I'd take it?

3. rogb

rogb Señor Member

4. PopGun

PopGun Member

Thanks guys; I saw that, but knowing how familiar someone is with the ukahft website, I assumed he found a loop hole, :confused:

5. rogb

rogb Señor Member

6. jedi020

jedi020 Red Dwarf

Club:
    Dunfermline Arc .... Juniper Green Arc
    I'm getting a bit sick of your tiresome antics, we pumped you get over it.

I really don't want to do this, but you leave me no choice..

Posted by a club member of Cloybank ARC

Phil Just so that you are aware I intend to ask our sarpa rep to report you to Sarpa for slandering the honesty and integrity of Cloybank Air Rifle Club. I Don't really care what you say on here as it's only airgunners that are on here and they are well aware of your "issues" but putting it in public on facebook is just wrong. Our FT course builders knocked their pans in to get that course out and despite knowing there was not going to be a big turnout they still did it. On here and on other forums it was made very clear that the HFTX part of the shoot was an extra and that it should be considered more of a fun/practice shoot than anything else and that we would NOT be following ukahft format as the course had to be set out for a sarpe league FT competition. I actually think that sitting should not be allowed at an hftx shoot in Scotland but that's a personal point of view. The fact is however that the Cloybank shoot was not an official HFTX shoot and it was made clear on here and on other forums that it was for HFT people to practice. The HFTX shoot was not a league shoot, scores weren't given to sarpa because there is not an HFTX league and the medals were given out as a thank you gesture because we appreciate the support given to our club by the people who attended. The fact that you accuse Cloybank of allowing cheating or allowing an "anything goes" policy while wandering around with your team Scotland gear on makes the matter more serious and the fact that a Scottish team member is accusing Cloybank of allowing cheating is not going to help the team sponsorship chances one bit.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2014
  7. DYNO DAVE

DYNO DAVE Senior Member

Club:
    Dunfermline
    Goat

Phil it's quit obvious to me your a goat , hftx was introduced in Scotland to try and get the numbers up at FT shoots as the numbers were dwindling , just to put you straight there's no hard and fast rules it just a bit of fun for guys to shoot a course when there is no other shoots on , the only people that have to stick to the rules are the FT shooters as there are shooting for a championship, I hope this is quit clear for you now , I no you struggle with simple things but we will help you out :) :shot:

Regards Dave

8. rogb

rogb Señor Member

Oh I see now, this is nothing to do with a UKAHFT Extreme event, although posted in the UKAHFT forum.
    If there are no rules then do what the **** you like, why not?:D

9. jedi020

jedi020 Red Dwarf

Club:
    I'm left wondering why he singled myself out..

10. jedi020

jedi020 Red Dwarf

Club:
    Ohh rob if only you knew..

regards
    james

Last edited: Oct 16, 2014
  11. mav78

mav78 novice precisioneer

Club:
    Garc
    Ive seen and heard some guff in recent times but this is about as fudlike as any fud could possibly be.

It was a bit o fun nothing to do with any league or any affiliations whatsoever.

Ill no waste my time at another one if this is how it ends up, i was under the impression we were having a shoot not participating in a creche facility, testament to the fact you resort to pussying about on here and everywhere else instead of saying something at the time face to face, man to man.

Get a grip of yourself instead of being a wee whingeing nyaff!

Bored of Philisms!

12. rogb

rogb Señor Member

Got the picture - I'm out of this now bud:D

13. PopGun

PopGun Member

ah ok, i see my mistake, well I was told by another shooter that we were shooting to ukahft extreme rules,
    seems its one rule for one another rule for others.
    anyway thankyou for trying to help,I guess there is no need to pass on the link.

14. realtree al

realtree al Member

Club:
    Bedlay airgun club
    maybe admin could remove the post then mmmmm;)