HFT At The Greyhound

Discussion in 'Calender Events' started by Charlts, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Charlts

Charlts Getting dusty

This Saturday at the Greyhound the lads have given me free reign to put a HFT course out!:D It'll be a 20 shotter and we'll shoot it twice, I'll do my best to follow UKAHFT rules but as the course is going out Saturday morning there's a chance that some will be out that would normally not be. Depending on who show's we could do a pound in the hat, winner takes all and maybe some Silli's for afters.

I'll be there from about 9-9.30 to start setting up with kick off for 10.30 or whenever the course is done, all volunteers will be cheerfully received and bossed about I may even find some "course setters biscuits"!:D:D

Any questions post on here or give me a bell.:)

Ryan

2. punydan

punydan Monkey Juice

Usually I'd be well up for this, considering it's on me doorstep, but the timing's off as I have to take my daughter to a party:( If you leave the course out I'll shoot it on sunday and tell you how I get on:p

3. DaveTV

DaveTV Member

Club:
    Who knows....
    I'll come and give you a hand should you need it, no word as of yet whether it will be attached to anything useful :p

Old man may turn up if he's not exposing himself in shorts on a field.

4. Charlts

Charlts Getting dusty

Dan I'll probably be up on Sunday as well bud.:);)