HFT 500 Pics

Discussion in 'Hunter (HFT) & Field Target (FT)' started by Waldo, Oct 5, 2014.

1. Waldo

Waldo Active Member

Club:
    B O A C, B R P C ,
    Collected this yesterday,not had time to zero yet really need a set of low BKL mounts. The rifle feels balanced with the Viper 10-44 on it and i`m looking forward to setting it up next week.There is a small gap between the button on the air cyl and stripper,( i thought i had shown that in the photo)! never make a David Bailey!... http://s22.photobucket.com/user/chorley/library/AA HFT500

2. LANKY MK

LANKY MK this **** is killing me.

Club:
    Emley Moor FTC
    Still haven't seen one in the wild let alone had a play, I'm not fussed with the stock but wouldn't mind just the action, I'll wait afew months for a (cheap) second hand one popping up. :)

Ps: good luck with it mate.

Mark

3. Waldo

Waldo Active Member

Club:
    B O A C, B R P C ,
    Cheers Mark.

4. rosstyoung

rosstyoung Member

Originally from the photos I wasn't fussed but had the pleasure of shooting Kens up the club today and was very impressed.

Doesn't shoot like a replacement for the mpr, very dead to shoot and very smooth.

Unfortunately I can't comment too well on the accuracy as I struggled to see through his scope past 20 yards :) but was deadly at the distances I could see

5. poth

poth Whafta old Gits world champion

Club:
    Quarry hunters hft
    think u need a new camera not a new gun lol
    serious note shot mine for the first time at shepreth national only scoped in the day before scored 55 equalled my highest score at a national new scope as well burris timberline , totally dead to shoot nothing like my mpr to shoot totally different gun .very impressed with it and dont need a hamster suites me fine for kneelers and rely well ballanced and only taking half the wind as my mpr very forgiving well worth the money.

6. hotversion

hotversion Member

Re

I like the look,the stock should b thumbhole also reg fitted or at least FAC cylinder,thr sideliver:) is a nice touch,I wonder if the breach is the same as a 510 or somthing different? Glad there doing a HFT gun:D

7. Waldo

Waldo Active Member

Club:
    B O A C, B R P C ,
    I`m not made of money you know:p ! , can`t do guns AND cameras, there would be a divorce :D and definitely can`t afford one of those :eek::D

8. BigBluey

BigBluey New Member

Nice

That looks really nice, what is the shot count ?
    I can feel the bank manager shaking already

9. Waldo

Waldo Active Member

Club:
    B O A C, B R P C ,
    Only fitted scope this afternoon, and then family turned up unexpected so not been able to set up or check it out further. I`m hoping to get to the range on Monday or Tuesday ... Gordon.