Help with leaking hw100

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by FirestarterUK, May 28, 2012.

1. FirestarterUK

FirestarterUK Member

Guys, I have an HW100 that s leaking. i have tried changing the valve O ring and it makes no difference. I really need someone to service this gun. I could of course send it to Hull Cartridge and maybe that s the best option, but are there any others. I know there must be some out there that have the skill to strip down and service this gun and repair the leak. any offers would be greatly appreciated.

Regards richard

2. Jamesy

Jamesy Weerach ninja

Club:
    Pontefract ARC.
    Admittedly i haven't done this myself but.. apparently it is not a difficult gun to strip and service yourself, there are various how to guides and o-ring seal kits available.:)

3. rossd

rossd New Member

wheres it leaking from? is it stock...or have you replaced cylinder...?

4. D Martin

D Martin Non member

I've had a few leaks on mine mate 2 from the cylinder o ring, mine not having a quick fill the cylinder is in and out all the time. The last one was leaking air back through the breach which turned out to be an o ring behind the plate which houses the firing valve just above the reg housing.
    I stripped the reg and replaced the seals behind the filling valve as well while I was at it.
    All the o rings can be got from chambers and it's a simple job.
    Just make sure that you don't adjust the screw at the rear of the reg or you'll have to set it all back up again. If that's where your leak is from then it's much easier going in from the front. The filling valve comes out using a 8 and 10 mm socket.

Dave

5. Tench

Tench WHFTA World Champion 2016.

I have serviced these and i have the equipment to read and reset the reg output pressure, feel free to pm me,

Cheers Simon.

6. IanT

IanT New Member

Had similar problem with m yH100kt my Ginb stock was the cause of the problem not letting the cylinder come
    back far enough some time spent with sand paper and a craft knife fixed the problem.