Help please regarding one or two rifles

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by FUBAR, Sep 21, 2009.

1. FUBAR

FUBAR New Member

Well .. the problem iv'e got is im wanting a custom stock , in all the stocks gonna cost me about £425-35.
    what i have is a hw100 which i really really like ...... alot . :D but i also have a aas410 i like alot but not as much as my hw100 so what im getting at here is . do we as shooters do better using just one gun all the time or do you think it dosnt make any differance ie switching from one gun to the next makes no odds you can shoot just as well with any gun . basicly im thinking of selling my s410 to finance my custom stock for my hw100 but im in split minds of what to do , help me make my mind up please . :(

2. ascoughc

ascoughc Member

keep the 410, as 2 guns will be worth more than 1 gun with a better stock, i use 2 ft guns all the time and are equal with both of them. i think its only if you keep buying and selling guns that you will never really get used to them.

3. Feral

Feral New Member

My scores have dipped as you know since I changes guns. I personally need to shoot and stay with 1 gun to do well. If I start changing about I definately do worse, but that's just me.

4. JAGXKRS

JAGXKRS Sparky's Bodyguard

My scores have only started climbing since I stopped swapping guns/scopes/pellets every 5 minutes;):D

5. big_phil555

big_phil555 New Member

my view is that to improve the scores consistently, you need to practice and practice with one set up

6. FUBAR

FUBAR New Member

thanks guys this is pushing more towards making my mind up . trouble is we all now that s410/s400's are in there own right good guns i suppose reliable is the word . these are the two both are nice although i do feel the hw100 would be better with a stock thats fitted to me .

Attached Files:

7. Charlts

Charlts Getting dusty

There's only one rifle I know well enough to shoot comps with. It might be boring not chopping and changing but I have enough problems shooting well without using something thats not proven.

Ryan

8. martin c

martin c New Member

hunting or hft

what happened to one rig for the bunnies and one for comp's mate :confused:

9. FUBAR

FUBAR New Member

i think the hw100 can do both pretty well :cool::D

10. Charlts

Charlts Getting dusty

My Dommie does.;)

Ryan