hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by chief wiggum, Aug 7, 2011.

1. chief wiggum

chief wiggum Airgun Tart

Club:
    none atm
    Hi all. Just be told to take alook here, I had a few questions regarding the Ripley ar4 pcp rifle and a bbs member told me to try here. It looks a great forum.. so I think I'm going to stay lol.

All my shooting is hunting, but I do enjoy long range plinking on my permissions aswell, its great fun!! I'm starting to enjoy shooting paper aswell, as long as my groups are tight lol!

This is why I will be looking into joining a club soon.. the more I'm out with my rifles the better for me. Cheers chief.

2. RiffRaff

RiffRaff New Member

Club:
    West Hull Pistol & Rifle Club
    nice guns Ripleys i have an 18 year old AR4 in a cs1000 stock cant fault. it had it serviced not so long ago an took it to steve wilkins who made it.what a day out that was to see where it was all put together. i use mine for HFT/SFT cant be doin with all the twiddling invoved with FT :D:D:D. aslong as it shoots ok you will have loads of fun with it think the last time i ran mine over the crono had a 3-4 fps spread over 20 shots very consistant gets fed with jsb in 4.52

3. Charlts

Charlts Getting dusty

Hi Liam, get along to a club and try some tin chickens, just remember the slow cookers best or they're a bit tough!