1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Gerry and Jordan, Apr 19, 2009.

1. Gerry and Jordan

Gerry and Jordan Member

Hello every one ,just a quick line or two by way of an introduction.My name is Gerry and along with my 15 year old son Jordan we have been shooting for about 18 months or so.We started off by getting Jordan a B2 for his birthday a couple of years ago ,my wife and i took the view that all teenagers are going to get hold of an air rifle/pistol at some point so lets do it safely,next thing you know Santa fetched him a weihrauch 99s combo ,shortly after this we joined Pontefract air rifle club and the rest is the usual tale, i got bored watching him so got myself a gun and here we are .I can honestly say i have never met such a fantastic bunch of guys and gals on the H.F.T. circuit ,they really will do anything to help each other along .Oh did i mention we live in SCUNTHORPE.........................................................................................................

HOME OF CHAMPIONSwell one anyway;)

Last edited: Apr 20, 2009
  2. GMF

GMF Non member

Aay up Gerry 'n' Jordan welcome to the forum lads ....i suppose you'll be joining Anston FTC/AGC just to be next to the champs :D

Glynn

3. Gerry and Jordan

Gerry and Jordan Member

Hi bud ,we've been round Anston a few times and always had a warm welcome ,smashing course good crack with the lads and top grub .I'm afraid Ponty is in our blood now :rolleyes:

4. D Martin

D Martin Non member

Eyup lads;)

Dave

5. Jay.T

Jay.T New Member

Evening all, just popped in to say hello also:)

6. FUBAR

FUBAR New Member

Hello & welcome:)

7. Gerry and Jordan

Gerry and Jordan Member

Bleedy hell they'll let any bugger in here:p ,only kidding bud nice to hear from you hows your Ryan getting on ?
    Looking forward to seeing every one again at the Nefta hunters .:)