hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by chink, Aug 9, 2009.

1. chink

chink New Member

hello all , just to introduce myself , im new to this forum but not new to airgunning just newish? apparently banned from another forum for having the audacity to speak my mind ho hum ( wont last long on here if the mods are the same as airgun bbs ha ha lol) i shoot mainly at rough wedge , millride, and kibworth ,sometimes quite well - sometimes quite bad but i still enjoy it and the people ive met along the way . i hope i dont upset anybody too soon lol cheers john

2. Kingplinker

Kingplinker " Horsham HFT champion 2010 "... apparently...

I know nothing of the other forum you mention but welcome to the site John - very welcoming it is here too . :)

atvb

Dave

3. D Martin

D Martin Non member

Hiya mate ;)

Dave

4. big_phil555

big_phil555 New Member

hi and welcome to the forum mate

ATB

Phil

5. rattycatcher

rattycatcher Non member

Now then Mr Plinker, me thinks you are being a bit economical with the truth here :D

Hi John and welcome to the forum buddy, I take it you have joined the growing army of ex BBS folks then. You'll have to go a long way to find a bunch of bigots to match those mate. they should be :shot:

6. Ratgunner

Ratgunner New Member

Ratgunner

I think that Mr K Plinker is being even more sparing with the truth Bob, but howsoever we must all rub along in our rude manner,

Nice to see ya John and very Welcome, you should remember me from the Kibby today I'm the one who was shooting even worse,

Bob I agree with your sentiments but I can't find the .50Cal Icon, Bugger! :eek:

Last edited: Aug 22, 2009