Hello from Rob & Chris Mobley from sunny Stoke!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by J00SPD29, Jan 19, 2011.

1. J00SPD29

J00SPD29 Member

Club:
    Kibworth
    Hello guys,
    Been a regular reader and contributor of the other main forum for a while but thought I best register with 'Shooting-the-Breeze' now that my lad Chris and myself are planning on doing the UK's this season, it will be our first time and we are really looking forward to it. We are currently just past half way in the 'Midland HFT Winter Series' which we are really enjoying. We find it a great sport that requires a great deal of skill to be consistently good, we are working on it and are both slowly but surely making progress. Most importantly is the folk you meet along the way, what a genuinely nice bunch of people in HFT.

Looking forward to Round 1.

Rob & Chris Mobley

2. chrisc

chrisc Lucky git

Hi and welcome Rob and Chris. I take it you'll be at Kibworth for the next Mids hunter. If so come and introduce yourself:D

3. RobF

RobF Administrator Staff Member

Club:
    Parkstone Gun Club, South Dorset FTC, Southampton Buccaneers
    Welcome aboard... :)

4. J00SPD29

J00SPD29 Member

Club:
    Kibworth
    We will be at the Kibworth round, Cheers Chris, will do.

5. subaru swift

subaru swift Active Member

Club:
    Furnace mill, & Kingsley HFT
    :D

yayyyy another 2 stokies !!

hi & welcome folks to a great forum, i come from stoke too but i shoot at Furnace Mill near kidderminster as my lady lives at bromsgroves near there.

but i hear there is a outdoor range near trentham & a indoor one at longton what i will be going to soon, as i love shooting.... .

so maybe see you around or in a comp soon, as i am a new comer well 1 year in now & still learning a lot of stuff to this dark art.

have fun

kenny

:shot:

6. J00SPD29

J00SPD29 Member

Club:
    Kibworth
    How do Kenny
    I've not heard of an outdoor range near Trentham mate, if you find out exactly where it is mate please let me know as I'd be interested at having a look. The two most local places to us for HFT and FT (Practice only as no formal competitions) are 'Quarnford Airgunners' (not shooting again until March due to the location / weather situation) just off the Leek to Buxton road and 'Rough Wedge' on the edge of Cannock Chase near to Hednesford. Both great places with the usual friendly bunch of folk.

All the best

Rob