Hello From Cardiff!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by miked, Jun 27, 2011.

1. miked

miked New Member

Afternoon All!

New to this Forum obviously - but also relatively new to the world of shooting!

I'm looking to bump into a few of you at clubs, comps etc in the future, so don't be shy :)

Was introduced here by "Paula" or puala's husband anyway! :D

have a savings pot at the moment, which will be accquiring me something along the lines of an S400, but to start with, went for a cheaper option and bought a break barrell SMK, and upgraded the scope - Yes - i just had to have the illuminaetd reticle - theres a small child in each of us still :D

Anyway - blabbering on - but nice to meet you all, and hope to see some of you around soon :)

all the best,

Mike.
    :shot:

2. sylvest100

sylvest100 Neil Smith

Club:
    Quarry Hunters HFT Club
    Welcome Mike - come up to Quarry Hunters where you will get loads of great advice and a chance to shoot a HFT course or two.

3. miked

miked New Member

Hi buddy!

Yeah i will definitely be popping to meet you guys, and hoping to come up this Sunday!

I got a link to the website for Quarry Hunters, so should be okay finidng it, even though i have been advised its a bit of a nightmare!

was it 9:30 you lot meet up?