Hello everyone.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by cinstone, Jun 17, 2010.

1. cinstone

cinstone New Member

Hello all.

Finally got around to joining!

My name's Chris and I have been shooting seriously (but badly) for the last 3 & half years or so. Some of you will have probably seen me around on several forums over this period and I am involved with one, Airgun-Tec.com, as one of their admin' chaps.

I'm interested in all kinds of shooting and in my hoard there are allsorts of rifles, from a 1958 Mk I B.S.A Airsporter, which is currently in bits and requires welding, to a Daystate Mk4 and a EV2. Then there's the pistols and rimfires! Yes, I have a problem :D.

Anyway, my other interests include;- railways (real and modern), Land Rovers, Morris Minors, photography, motor bikes, fishing, beer...., the list goes on :D.

Enough drivel from me for the time being, but thanks for having me.

Cheers all!

Chris.

2. big_phil555

big_phil555 New Member

OMG - just what is going on???

they let anyone in here nowadays - it used to be peace and quiet around here

oh well, supose I should just about say welcome

3. cinstone

cinstone New Member

Well, there's no rimmie club today, so I've had a bit of a browse around. Funny, I have an incling that I joined a year or two back, but not sure.

Just about to set up the Mk I Meteor and Mk V Super Meteor for the bell target next week. Just got to find out what's the diameter of the bull. 3/8"?

Tar for the welcome.

Chris.

4. RobF

RobF Administrator Staff Member

Club:
    Parkstone Gun Club, South Dorset FTC, Southampton Buccaneers
  5. D Martin

D Martin Non member

Hiya Chris ;)

Dave