Hello All!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by techguy, Nov 25, 2009.

1. techguy

techguy New Member

Hi all, Im 16 at college doing engineering , I have been shooting PCP'S for a while now and allways loved shooting. Got an S510 which I tuned and customised. Lovely gun, also acquired a classic Galway Fieldmaster made in 1983 By Ken Galway. Just finished restoring that and may be trading that for a BSA Superten walnut. I like tuning my guns and do it as a hobby. I mostly repair Air Arms Rifles for people and tune. I enjoy my shooting with over 1000 acres of bunny riddled land to shoot! Used to be very into clay shooting was in "A" team At Millfield (school in street in somerset) Was meant to be in nationals this year but didnt bother in the end. Had a beautiful Beretta 686E I used to spend half an hour after everytime I shot it oiling and polishing the whole thing! Used to drive the club mad I would sit outside taking up the whole bench with the gun in bits! I sold that and got the Air Arms.
    Atb:)

2. Charlts

Charlts Getting dusty

Hello Dudders, when are you going to try HFT?

3. techguy

techguy New Member

Lol hello mate, am going to try over xmas when im down in ringwood. May nip over to christchurch for a quick go with the AA. :shot:

4. RobF

RobF Administrator Staff Member

Club:
    Parkstone Gun Club, South Dorset FTC, Southampton Buccaneers
    Cool... :D

Matt has put the dates in the calendar for the shoots...

5. D Martin

D Martin Non member

Hiya mate ;)

Dave

6. Ali-C

Ali-C New Member

Good choice of club.:cool: See you in december.:)

7. techguy

techguy New Member

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Hope to meet some of you late december time. Maybe someone would be kind enough to show me the ropes etc as I have never done FT or HFT. All I do is hunt nowadays. Will hae a look at the dates then.
    Atb
    Dudley