has anyone here got an rti priest yet???

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by tillygti6, Jan 12, 2017.

1. Airlexx

Airlexx Member

Club:
    Robin Hood
    Thye’re super, looks like Junior is going to shoot HFT with mine, and that I will opt for a cerakote one for FT....

Youre hand is very close to the center so you’ve got a minimum off wobble sideways!

Also you can use all the grips from the AR15 rifles..., or make them yourself.. ha ha
    Thye’re nice and short ( great for hunting) and with the standard bottle almost a rifle balance!

In 2020 I’m going to use it in The European championship FT!!

My son in 2019 can use this one in Grupont Belgium for the Euro HFT !!

Alex

tillygti6 likes this.
  2. tillygti6

tillygti6 Tilly's gun stocks

Just seen this post again, almost exactly a year old now...

I've spoken to a handful of people who have the priest in the year since the original post.

All of them have been reliable, very accurate and by all accounts a great little gun.

I must say, I still do really like the concept.

If I find a cheap one, i will likely snap it up.

3. garym

garym Active Member

A priest, set up for FT, credit, I love it. :) So different, it drags me into trying one.

hristoss likes this.
  4. Airlexx

Airlexx Member

Club:
    Robin Hood
    Well I recomend them “ religiously”:D;)

garym likes this.
  5. Airlexx

Airlexx Member

Club:
    Robin Hood
    And ordered the cerakoted Priest!!

And the wait starts....... wonder if it’s different from the other Priest I have...( and I don’t mean the colour)

Keep you posted

Alex

tillygti6 and garym like this.
  6. Airlexx

Airlexx Member

Club:
    Robin Hood
    Back again!
    Got me a Priest part deux... or Priest 2 as they called it!
    Cerakoted, really great adjustable trigger, degasser screw, new options like adjustable regulator, exstended buttpad with hammerspring adjustmentscrew, scoperail with 20 moa kant for the long distance shooter, and a regulator wich can be fitted in a tube and adjusted from the outside.

First groups while sitting down in the FT position were within a thumbnail, then placed it on the bench and used a 9mm hole to aim at.... pellets just flew in that hole at 50 meters.. so now my son will shoot the “old” Priest and I the new one.
    Cant wait to try it out in the competitions.

7DC4BD2F-0ED0-41D5-AEB0-FDC87EA6756C.jpeg 6E83E1BA-0433-4335-8759-860F46C94128.jpeg A6D1F2C0-0247-4EF1-B9C1-F181C0E9D869.jpeg C6DAE79C-C81A-4EC2-A3F6-CAE2A17AF60D.jpeg

And made a father and son hoody

94D33D21-D422-487D-ADF5-221CFB535EB6.jpeg
    7DA58B58-D705-4470-BE01-ECFF418B77B4.jpeg

Having a ball,

Alex

Marin likes this.
  7. Airlexx

Airlexx Member

Club:
    Robin Hood
    Today at the indoor range...the new Priest prefers the JSB express ...... but marginally!!
    Advantige is that I can place the pellet 5 mm under or 5 mm above the middel of the kill by 5 clicks....
    From 40 to 50 meters.. so if i make a slight ball’s up from 40/42 or 42/45 up to 50 meter ( 55 yards) ..you get the picture... i will still hit the spot up or down!!

Anyone going to Grupont Belgium for the European open HFT by the highway.... it’s going to be so much fun, even the sponsors .. AirArms, Umarex, Optisan.. is going to make teams ... a battle of the sponsors.. all in good fun off course

But you can’t get enough English shooters... they are just too much fun!!

I am digitally handicapped, otherwise I would have put a link up here ... it is in may so please find it!

If anyone can help me please post the link here!...

Hope to see you soon,

Alex

Ps.
    Found it....

http://h-ft-benelux.eu/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/European-HFT-championships-2019-invitation.pdf

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019
  8. Airlexx

Airlexx Member

Club:
    Robin Hood
    Today I had my first match...
    Ended fourth... but hellish wind, and rain and slippery rainsuit.. not all the distances marked, the three before me had theyre gear sorted for a few years.... so I’m not disapointed at all!!

Were going to step up and rise to the occasion!!

And ....... we’ll see