Ha Ha .

Discussion in 'Hunter (HFT) & Field Target (FT)' started by holly, Dec 10, 2010.

1. holly

holly Well-Known Member

Club:
    carisbrooke rangers
    Yes at last i have got my Old NJR back from mr welham today . put my old 32 mag MK4 lupe on top , a quality scope unlike that lump of junk the pie man uses .will give it a run out tomorrow and if sorted i will use it sunday at ETLs christmas shoot . if it turns out well ,once i have qualified . i will of course challenge the pie man to a GP comp . NJR /MK4 versus NJR/MK4 and may the best man and rifle win ??? HOLLY

2. NJR 100

NJR 100 Because I`m AWESIME !!

Club:
    Avon Hawks, Tondu, Oaktree
    Got to get that nice Mr.Murphy to fix my Njr Hollie. Its leaking through the hole where the stock screw goes!
    Be up for it hopefully though at some point in the 2011 season

Easy money:p

3. berty177

berty177 Judge Diva

Club:
    Nelson FTC
    NJR back

Holly,

Correct me if I am wrong,

I thought the bestest ever rifle you have owned and have is you SCHUTZ. How come your changing what your going to be shooting next year?? I do like the touch of qualifying as well haahaa like it.

Or is this some devious plan to stop the Pie man from taking his EV2 out and having a go with the new toy???

Berty

4. NJR 100

Club:
    Simple really Berty, he was whooped by the best this year so he has decided if you cant beat em, join em:D

And then be beat by them aghain:p

5. holly

holly Well-Known Member

Club:
    carisbrooke rangers
    Berty . you would not understand . your loyalty is to winning . you have the best kit money can buy . BUT it is not the be all end all , winning . there is great fun in trying to get an old rifle and scope up to speed with the modern kit .and if you beat em . OH YES . you have history in your hands . ask nick jenkinson what rifle he would rather shoot from any that is out there and he will say his NJR ??? HOLLY
    PS pie man you are going down .:D

6. holly

holly Well-Known Member

Club:
    carisbrooke rangers
    Watch

I watched welham do my reg , service the rifle and build the gun back up . pleasure to see it done . luck with the rifle . i have a spare now . but that one i hope is going into a compact stock . will send some pics of the finnished NJR ??? HOLLY

7. chrispro97

chrispro97 New Member

Club:
    purley chase ftc
    looks like im going hav to get the cr97 out next year holly you hav hit the nail on the head i want to see if me old gal keep up their

8. berty177

berty177 Judge Diva

Club:
    Nelson FTC
    Liking the reply Holly

I have got a loyalty to winning Holly that is true, as I dont put all the time and effort in to just compete these days.

I dont compete in any other sport these days really and dont drink smoke or anything else that would take my cash, so if there is something out there that I fancy then what the hell I will get it. Now with the March scope, I had to sell alot of kit off and pul some cash back that I had saved for a rugby tour etc. As I said though, I wanted it so went and got it.

yes I know I am a tackle tart haahaaaa.....

Berty

9. NJR 100

Club:
    Holly must of got cut off?
    He forgot to add ....down to the burger van with anothe r £10 off Holly:D

10. NJR 100

Club:
    Wedding !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. holly

holly Well-Known Member

Club:
    carisbrooke rangers
    Drinking ?

Pie man have yoiu been drinking the developing fluids again ??? HOLLY:D

12. holly

holly Well-Known Member

Club:
    carisbrooke rangers
    Go ?

Go for it my son . just don't beat me ??? HOLLY:):D

13. Jon

Jon Member

Dont think NJ would Si, loyalties prevailing.
    One of the hand made MDS's bit of a story there.

14. Willbe

Willbe I Like BIG Hats!

Club:
    Far Coley FTC
    Bit of a classic FT shindig in the offing? Do i get my old NJR (which is currently languishing in a rarely used HFT role) scoped and set up good and proper, or my RN10 which although has a modern stock on it, dates to 1996-97? ;)

15. holly

holly Well-Known Member

Club:
    carisbrooke rangers
    Just my thoughts on it . but i can shoot the old rifles . what i have trouble with is the old scopes .really today you are spoilt for choice . when i think of the amount of dodgy scopes i went through in my time i shudder to think of it . even some of the good ones i did not gel with . i sold rob my old deben . it technically was spot on . but somehow it just did not do it for me . the comp X i have now is a disaster really . i buggered up the sidewheel . the top turrets bind when used quickly . but it is so easy to use . least for me . maybe not for you . but there you go ??? HOLLY

16. Willbe

Willbe I Like BIG Hats!

Club:
    Far Coley FTC
    Sermon of the day, if it works for you then it works! :)

17. holly

holly Well-Known Member

Club:
    carisbrooke rangers
    Use .

I did not use the NJR sunday .to many things to do on it . the lifter underneath was never exactly to my taste . so that has been changed for a Daystate lifter . the old butt pad has been changed for a anshutz butt hook . i may change the scope over for a Big Nikko yet , dunno . the sitters are no problem with it . just the standers . i will try it sat and maybe use it to shoot our christmas shoot . this sunday if i can get it up to speed . this old NJR has been in continual developement since it was made . it may just be the ultimate NJR . gotta say it would be nice to kick the pie mans ass with it . him using the EV2 an all .what is it they say ? "revenge is a dish best served cold" ??? HOLLY
    PS what did suprise me was that after all the time the rifle has been out of use . is that when firing it you can see the pellet hit clear as day through the old MK lupe . nothing unusual about that you might say . but the MK4 has a very tight field of view . normally i only get a glimpse of the pellet bouncing back off the kill .but with the NJR i can see it in the last second of it's flight and bouncing back . now that shows quality .