Guiseley NEFTA 1st round

Discussion in 'Hunter (HFT) & Field Target (FT)' started by luddite, Oct 6, 2012.

1. luddite

luddite I Love HFT

Targets are out and we even have a toilet in a caravan just outside the club house.

A far as I'm aware disabled positions are suspend until after a BFTA meeting.

The weather looks set fair until Sunday evening when the deluge is forecast.

Good luck and happy shooting. :D

2. Steve Hebby

Steve Hebby Beware the Chair

Club:
    Redfearn FTC
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2012
  3. rick

rick New Member

Don't see how it can be suspended, its been voted in and has to stand until the next committee meeting. Jeff mentioned it last week, someone at the BFTA asked someone at NEFTA to hold fire on the Freestyle competition until November. Our club rep has no knowledge and we haven't seen anything in writing explaining the the thought process behind it.

The AGM on is Monday the agenda has only been sent to our rep and as far as I am aware the nominations for officers of the committee haven't been posted they are not shown on the agenda or posted seperately for the information of the clubs, so it looks like the present committee will have to stand.