Greyhound Today

Discussion in 'Hunter (HFT) & Field Target (FT)' started by Shaun, Feb 7, 2010.

1. Shaun

Shaun Moderator Staff Member

Club:
    Harriers
    The MFTA winter league had its first visit to the Greyhound Gun Club today. Thanks to the Greyhound staff for an excellent course in a very different setting. I particularly enjoyed shooting over the winding brook. :)

The Greyhound is open everyday for practise and I will certainly be visiting again. It's only 5 minutes from J3 of the M6 and well worth a visit. :D

Shaun

2. thesmokindog

thesmokindog New Member

Club:
    Castle FTARC
    As Above, a great morning. lets hope they hold a winter league again next year.

Well done the Greyhound.

Andy

3. big_phil555

big_phil555 New Member

yep - definately agree with that, a cracking venue. I will put some photos up soon.

ATB

Phil

4. LeeEv2

LeeEv2 Member

Yep! great course lads! hope you put it again next year!:D
    Lee

5. Willbe

Willbe I Like BIG Hats!

Club:
    Far Coley FTC
    Just to a quick post to thank the Greyhound guys for a cracker of a course and to congratulate the guys that managed to clear it today! Also would like to say we have a cracking facility here and I for one will certainly be there during the summer for evening practice. Support the Greyhound guys! :)

Will

6. JamesO

JamesO Active Member

I have to agree with all the above. You never quite know what to expect when shooting a new venue and I was pleasantly surprised. It was clear that work had been put in and it was a tough course, the wind was very kind.

Hope to shoot there again.

I have put a link to photos on the photo thread, but hey, here it is again.

James

Oh yes well done to the guys that cleared it. I'm off to practice target no30s:eek:

7. TeamZ

TeamZ Member

Club:
    Castle
    ditto all the above, course builders put a lot of effort into giving us all a good shoot today, well worth the trip there. Congrats to all those who cleared the course,

Cheers

Chris

8. JEV

JEV Member

Club:
    Purley Chase FTC
    Great shoot in a friendly atmosphere as usual at the Greyhound. A great new course including 10 new lanes especially for the event. Thanks to all who put in all the hard work to make the shoot a success and put the Greyhound on the FT map. Open 7 days a week with set up/ zero range and full FT & HFT course for practice, cant beat it.