Greyhound Rd5 3rd Batch (kneelers)

Discussion in '2013 Events' started by Strokebloke, Nov 25, 2013.

1. Strokebloke

Strokebloke Mk3 Fanatic

Club:
    SYWELL NTSC : FT : Greyhound : Kibworth
    Right.
    This is what you've all been waiting for. With baited breath. :)
    A series depiction of kneelers, assuming the correct technique and positions of the three points of support allowed as specified in BFTA rules - using the seat bag/cushion to protect/keep the grounded knee clean.

This series of shots was commissioned, in a very demanding and imperious manner :rolleyes: by a, nevertheless, likeably affable member of our shooting fraternity; for the purpose of instruction and edification to all. :D

I confess to having no idea who the shooter is in the first two shots, except that I'm sure that he wasn't one of those commissioned to demonstrate. Though he does seem to me to be doing everything correctly and according to 'the-book', so I am confident in including him in the series. :rolleyes: :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Alternatively, if your knees are knackered, as this gentleman assured me that his are, then there is an alternative kneeling position which he very wisely adopts with great success. And which, he assures me, is entirely free of all pain. :D :D (asuming, that is, that the target falls over. :))

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Please ensure that you direct any adverse or derogatory comment towards the initiator of this series, rather than to me. (in other words, don't behead the bearer of tidings that you may not wish to receive) :)

You may of course, as always, download any of these shots. :)

2. ellis d

ellis d Active Member

Club:
    Castle ftc
    Il download pictures 5,6 and 7 just so I know what not to do on a kneeling lane.....interesting use of the bag!!!!!!!!!

3. AIRFIX GILLY

AIRFIX GILLY WFTA World Champion 2012

Club:
    Castle
    cheating hey?

Reading between the line ellis d it would appear that you feel I`m breaking the new rules on kneeling.

Care to elaborate your thoughts further? For mere discussion you understand.

4. ellis d

ellis d Active Member

Club:
    Castle ftc
    Yes! I think this new rule of putting your knee on the edge of your bag was probably meant to be done on a beanbag laying flat not turned on its side....? It doesn't matter any way its not actually a rule until april....:eek: