Greetings from South Carolina

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by BMWMPB, Mar 23, 2011.

1. BMWMPB

BMWMPB New Member

I am recently retired and living in South Carolina and just wanted to say hello to the forum. I have recently inherited a Hammerli Nova and am somewhat new to airgunning. It is a beautiful rifle and has had excellent care. I'm hoping that it will introduce me to a new hobby. I am hoping that the forum members will be able to assist me with one problem. My question concerns the trigger. It seems very hard and a little inconsistant. Does anyone know if there is something that I can do to remedy the problem. I regularly target shoot with gunpowder pistols and have done some limited trigger work to Glock pistols. Any help would be appreciated. As I said, this is a beuatiful rifle and I'm looking forward to using it a lot and learning more about airgunning from the forum.. Thanks in advance

2. RobF

RobF Administrator Staff Member

Club:
    Parkstone Gun Club, South Dorset FTC, Southampton Buccaneers
    Welcome aboard... :)

Im not sure many have seen the hammerli in the uk, but perhaps someone has or can point you a good direction.

3. Knockedover

Knockedover CSFTA Champ

I beleive that the Hammerli Nova is made by Hatsan and is the same gun as the Norica Quick, maybe a search by its alternative name will bring some results :)

4. BMWMPB

BMWMPB New Member

Thanks for the information. You are correct, they are the same rifle and there seems to at least be some info on the Quick. Thanks again.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2011
  5. BMWMPB

BMWMPB New Member

If anyone has any info on the Norica Quick, particularly the trigger mechanism, I'd sure appreciate the assistance.

6. chrispro97

chrispro97 New Member

Club:
    purley chase ftc