gp series prizes

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by blue ripley, Jun 30, 2010.

1. blue ripley

blue ripley New Member

how about putting a gun for free in gp series pull card out winer wins gun instead of 150 pounds u will feel like u won something if u dont want gun sell it or poss a new big nikko or other items and why not get sponsers more involved i think ft should be more viewed by public or magazine every month

2. Neale M

Neale M Member

Club:
    Far Coley Ftc
    There has been guns for prizes a S400 also a springer,
    And it did feel good when I won the S400 :D:D

3. BOMBER

BOMBER Little French Maid

Think the problem lies with how much a sponsor is willing to give up kev. The hft nationals are well supported by the manufactures as hft guns seem to be more mainstream guns compared to the likes of walthers and steyers that you see around the ft circuit. Manufaturers support many events and give some great guns as prizes but in the current economic climate I could not see any dommies or steyers being given away as prizes at a gp.

4. Anon

Anon Non member

Kev,

This is a decision made at National level many years ago, prior to this sponsors sponsored a round so generally there was a rifle as a prize at each round, but it was felt it would be better to have trophies as prizes at each round then one big raffle at the final shoot.

Regrading prizes, after a poor year last year with regards prizes, think the BFTA had to buy them, this year there is a tremendous amount of prizes for which I thank Bertie and Mike Noon for securing and also the sponsors for supplying, see here for detailks:

http://shooting-the-breeze.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2944&highlight=sponsors

regards,

Matt

5. chrispro97

chrispro97 New Member

Club:
    purley chase ftc
    the hft round i shot at kibworth i seen more steyrs being shot than anything and daystates mark 4 , ev2 and walthers, etc,but i would like to see a prize like tx200 or somthing done them lines, regards chris lee

6. raisedbybrocks

raisedbybrocks Member

glassware

I'm over the moon with my lovely piece of glassware with the detailed ft shooter in the sitting position magically laser etched in the centre?. I think the trophies are spot on, very special indeed.:)

7. TeamZ

TeamZ Member

Club:
    Castle
    I really like the shooter as well :):):):)

Chris

8. BOMBER

BOMBER Little French Maid

I was meaning at national level sory.

9. blue ripley

blue ripley New Member

it was just a thought i didnt know thanx everyone anyway anyone giving free gun away see me i cant keep one in one piece for a week ;)