Firstly, well done to Jeremy for making a tough decision. In my mind, knowing the ground, better safe than sorry. One of those where it's bound to be wrong either way, but better off with no risk in my opinion. I know Jeremy is probably the most upset at the situation, he's always proud to put on the event and to ensure it's a good day for everyone. Had some ideas put past me, but as Shaun is on holiday, perhaps we can air some views. One idea i've had put in my inbox is reschedule for the 17th August. It does clash with a local swefta shoot, but it's been said that South Dorset could be reimbursed for lost shooters, and it's close enough that the mad fools chasing both could do both on the same day with a little bit of planning perhaps... Another is a double header at the last GP, which i've no idea if it's possible or not. Worth considering that either way there will be some work for someone along the line, before anyone fires a shot, but lets see what comes out of the collective hive mind.