Gathering/Allcomers Today

Discussion in 'UKAHFT Official Forum' started by D Martin, Nov 15, 2009.

1. D Martin

D Martin Non member

What a fantastic day it turned out to be and for once a nice early finish while there was some sunshine left:D
    A big thanks to all at the Emley camp for jumping in at short notice and hosting it.
    And a big well done to all the winners of the gathering/allcomers and UKAHFT season especially Geoff Ryder on the clear today on the gathering course.....top shooting mate;)

It's been a brilliant year once again so a special thank you to the organisers for sorting things....we all know what a tough job it must be.
    See you all next season......have a good winter in whatever you do and all the best to all the UKAHFT shooters till next time;):D:D:D

Dave

2. Charlts

Charlts Getting dusty

Yep a terrific day I've just got home and have to say this year has been an awesome season and I can't wait for next season to roll around.

Thanks to all involved with putting on the shoots, marshalling and making things happen.:)

Ryan

3. Cop Out & Dead Shot

Cop Out & Dead Shot Member

Club:
    Kingsley HFT
    We'll meet again, don't know where,. don't know when, but I know we'll meet again some sunny day, keep smiling through etc etc etc.

Kinda brings a little tear to your eyes doesn't it. (Wokki you can stop singing now. There's not many know all the words).

Seriously though, great day, great company, great year.

4. The Darrener

The Darrener New Member

Thanks for another great day out , shame about my ability though.

It has been a super first season and all my thanks to everyone involved in setting the courses out and all involved behind the scenes.

Met a lot of kind & helpful people who I have had the privilage to shoot with & many thanks to those who have put up with me struggling to get up & down on my shoots.

I look forward to next year with the hope I will have learned more about shooting & will improove my scoring.

A bit early but All the Best to everyone. :):)

5. raygun

raygun Non member

I can only echo what's been said.

It can't have been easy for the Emley lads to set out two courses in the weather we've had, so very well done.

Big thanks have to go to the UKAHFT organisers and all who put stuff together to make a fantastic season.

Roll on next year :D

ATB
    Ray.

6. JamDoughnut

JamDoughnut Member

Club:
    Kibby
    same as above - many thanks to all involved organising, marshals etc.
    Me and the lads had a really enjoyable day on the allcomers course and even managed to sneak away with some silverware.:D
    Can t wait until next years series when we will be doing them all.:)
    ATB
    Lloyd Grove

7. Dave Ramshead

Dave Ramshead England HFT Team squatter

Club:
    Rivington Riflemen
    A nice end to a great series, really enjoyed it.

Looking forward to next season.:)

8. 5teve L

5teve L STOP ! HAMMER TIME !

Club:
    The Oaks & Horsham hawks
    What a great course to end the season with, really enjoyed it, thanks all at Emley !!
    Bring on next year, hope to do a few more than I did this year.
    Well done Geoff, great shooting on the Gathering course !

Steve

9. Rik ochet

Rik ochet Its my skunk, I saw it !!

Well that's it for this year :(

But a Well done to Geoff on his clearance today.....
    A thank you to Jon and Jack my shooting partners for the day.

A big thanks to all of the UKA organisers, clubs and course builders and anyone else that has helped to make this years series what it has been.. :)
    Also a very big thanks to everyone that has made myself and Janine feel so welcome this yearand the new friends we have made in our first outings in the Nationals we will be back and I might even improve on this year.... Well I can't get worse I hope...

Thanks again to everyone...

Rik & Janine :D

10. little steph

little steph Captain Pussycat

Club:
    Lains Shooting School
    Well done again Geoff and your clear!! Awesome course today .. just sorry that my score didn't do it justice!!
    This year has been a great year.. Well Done UKAHFT for another amazing year!

I also have to say thank you to Geoff (Woki) and Dave Taylor for the wine and champagne... very thoughtful of you I really appreciate it..

And thank you to Pete and Pete for the Chocolates and Wine.. Honestly having the honor to do the badges is great as you get to talk to so many people and the best thing for me is to see the Juniors who get their first badge, and the shooters who improve and get their first silver or first gold thats why I'll carry on doing it always puts a smile on my face !!

Also thank you this year to Mikey for all his support this year.. and to Mike and Vin for always keeping my gun sorted!!

See everyone next year
    Steph :):):):):)

11. D Martin

D Martin Non member

Think you might be a bit tight in the car next year Steph as I noticed Vinnie getting in touch with his canine side today and getting friendly with the rather large Rottweiler. I did comment that one would suit him but he'd have to find a ginger one:D:D:D;)

Dave

12. BOMBER

BOMBER Little French Maid

First of all from me and babs thanks for all the fun, laughs and great company that we have had through out the year and we can't wait for next season. Thanks to all the hosting clubs, course setters, Marshall's, and the ukahft organizers for all the work thats gone into making it a great year for our sport.

And finally Thanks to MY MATE DAVE MARTIN for the help and banter you have given me over the last year, but I am afraid next year I will be on your case all year:D:D:D

13. Knockedover

Knockedover CSFTA Champ

Gutted its over for another year:( but what a cracking course to end the season on:) Many thanks to all those at Emley that put the time and effort in to todays shoot:cool::cool: This is my 3rd year doing the UKs and it just keeps getting better and better:) The shoots are superb and the friendship of so many people has to be experienced to be believed and I can't wait for my 4th season:cool::cool:
    Well done to Geoff today for a stunning performance:cool: Theres no holding him back now he's got that new scope!!! Finally a very special thanks to Mike and Steph, two amazing friends without who I wouldn't be able get to shoots, have somewhere to stay or have the piss constantly ripped out of me:D:D Very very much appreciated:)
    Here's looking forward to 2010:)

14. D Martin

D Martin Non member

If I have helped you in any way this year buddy believe me it was a mistake and as for the banter......I ain't even started yet ;):D:D:D

God it's started already my little french maid !!!!!:D:D:D

Dave

15. tokoloshe

tokoloshe Twang ****!

Club:
    Springfield & Seac
    Vinnie, you've just summed up what's HFT is all about! My weekends shooting with good buddies is something I really look forward to - keeps me sane! Special thanks to all those who put in the hard work to make my shooting the pleasure it is! See you all next year.

16. JAGXKRS

JAGXKRS Sparky's Bodyguard

Can't beat the banter and the BBQ's Nick, not sure about Jack D and that bloody Dutch Gin of ChrisC's though:D:D:D Roll on March and next years UKAHFT :D:D Thank's to all at Emley for a crackin course, sorry I could not do it justice:( My Wolf is currently in bits on the kitchen table :eek::eek::eek:

17. popsheep

popsheep Lee Marvin & the Shadows

Well done to all

Been a great last day of a great year of the series .
    Thanks to the UKAHFT organisation you have done a great job this year .
    The courses have come on leaps and bounds in 2009 the standard is getting btter and better .
    to all that know me thanks for a good year of fun and friendship and we will see you all next year.

Ian

18. Fred Kaz

Fred Kaz Non member

Thanks to you all for a great day out.

It was my first ever shoot proper shoot and can't wait for next season to start.

Once again, Thanks,

Fred:)

19. nibbley-uk

nibbley-uk Dirty Daz

Thanks to the Emley crew for putting on a great display today, and a big well done to the UKAHFT organizers for a superb year.
    Well done to Geoff for joining the Cleared course gang well deserved mate,also well done to the other winners today and over the 9 rounds.
    Im sure next year is going to be even better with the clubs getting better each season.
    Ps nice singing again Ian and not one bun thrown at you this year :D

20. w-v-m

w-v-m Member

Club:
    Missed it's
    Just to echo whats been said already,

Well done to the winners and alsorans,and to everyone involved in making it all run so smoothly, and thanks again to all the hosting clubs.

This was my first ukahft year, and i looked forward to, and enjoyed every round.
    Looking forward to next year.

Now to get that Ftr sorted and get all that bloody weight of the front.

Wayne