Furnace Mill HFT

Discussion in 'General Airgun Chat' started by para, Aug 1, 2014.

1. para

para New Member

Club:
    Nomad
    Hi All
    Do any if you know if furnace mill is a UKahft course and wether or not they have a team who compete in the HFT competitions??
    I'm moving over towards that way and would like to start shooting competitions again
    Atb
    Matt

2. Tone

Tone Member

Club:
    Bristol Aero & Quarry Hunters
    Hi Matt

I dont believe furnace Mill is an official UKAHFT course, however, it has been used for the Daystate Midlands comps a few times over the winter months.

Come to Worcester Air Rifles which is not too far away.

Johnny, Mick and the WAR crew set out the couse every sunday to UKAHFT rules and there are plans afoot for next year to get a team together for the nationals.

Mick is developing a new website: http://worcesterairrifles.org/

Cheers

Tony

3. bootneckbob

bootneckbob Active Member

Club:
    Bideford, Shebbear
    As Tone said Worcester is very good but Furnace mill is very good in the fact that its open during the week and Saturdays, whereas Worcester is Sunday mornings only. A lot of us use both.

4. para

para New Member

Club:
    Nomad
    Hi Gents
    Thank you for getting back, I have visited WAR in the past and as I'm again not far away in Sunny Stourbridge I shall start coming along once again-the Admiral Rooney is also worth a visit!!
    I have known john for a while so it will be good to catch up once he is all well. As I already mentioned it will be great to get back to shooting the HFT competitions and what better way than through a club team.
    I look forward to seeing you all soon.
    Atb
    Matt