Full Length Hamster for MPR?

Discussion in 'Hunter (HFT) & Field Target (FT)' started by GarentJ, May 18, 2013.

1. GarentJ

GarentJ New Member

Hi all just wondered what my choices were for attaching a full length hamster/palm rest to an Air Arms MPR rail? I've seen a full length adjustable option for the Walther Alutec Dominator's, would these attach to the MPR rail and if so where could I get one? I like the idea of having one that slants (close at front and gets lower towards the trigger) for HFT. Here's what ive seen so far that looks good on Team Wild's website.

http://www.teamwild.tv/blog/3881-getting-ready-for-the-ft-world-champs-in-italy-finally

Thanks for any feedback.

2. maddog

maddog Active Member

Club:
    Emley f t c
    hamster

warren edwards on here can make the hamster,and talk to trev at emley a lad there can make posts,you just need them to slide in channel with grub screw inside to lock in place.dave

3. GarentJ

GarentJ New Member

Cheers Dave, I take it the Walther hamster can't be bought separately?

4. Lavant_Lad

Lavant_Lad Old Git.

Club:
    Redfearns FTC. & Steve Smith's Dinnington.
    OEM only.

Im fairly sure the style you refer to on the Walther is original equipment only. You maybe very lucky, someone may have one lying around but dont hold your breath. Good Luck.

5. rick

rick Member

You could always have a word with Dave Tomlinson at Redfearn's he makes hamsters and we have several members that will make the pillars for you.