FT World's Pics - collection

Discussion in '2011 Events' started by Twang, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Twang

Twang New Member

Club:
    Isfjorden FTK
    Here's a good selection, from Cindy Rushton (USA) I believe... (at least the latter) ... enjoy ;)

HERE

2. Jamesy

Jamesy Weerach ninja

Club:
    Pontefract ARC.
    Congratulations on the 2nd place Andy, shame you couldn't hold the first days lead, i know what that's like!;):D Still, it's a good result.:D

3. Twang

Twang New Member

Club:
    Isfjorden FTK
    Norway

Hey James'y - You were missed mate ! Still, next year you're on my patch and I'll look after you ! I thought the course was physically demanding. I kinda lost the plot on the targets from 1 to 4 on all three courses, and ain't used to 40 degree uphill standers. Last day on white I had a few double bubbles at the end of the "avenue" - don't know why - but that's it isn't it. If you don't know you can't correct it. Hey ! no excuses, Burvys did a good gob and kept his average up. Well worth his win and good luck to him.;) I put in some 9's, 8's and 7's every day, but 3's and 4's soon bring you back to earth .... I love this game:D Keep your pecker up, and I'll see you next next year ... ok ?

4. Jamesy

Jamesy Weerach ninja

Club:
    Pontefract ARC.
    Yes buddy, consistent scores are difficult to achieve but necessary for a top place...i'm looking forward to next year. Unless there's anymore unforseen complications in my recovery...i will be there.:D